Status
Not open for further replies.
m27 said:
svennis pennis said:
Pepe
Carvalho
Mertesackr
Hangealand
Hell, even someone like Woodgate would be a better option.

Not a left foot between them.

I think we have established I dont think a player being left footed has anything to do with leadership qualities or is even a necessity.

How many left feet in these partnerships

Vidic - Ferdinand
Skrtel - Carragher
Terry -Carvalho/Alex?

The most important pairings are Chelseas and the rags, how many consecutive titles have they got between them? 6? Not a left foot in sight.

m27 said:
sky tot said:
upson
alex

Errrrrrrr....not leaders but possibly left footed centre halves. Who's spot on?
in my opinion,svennis and myself are spot on.to speak for myself i think upson is definetely a leader,and alex stood in for Terry amicably when he was injured.

svennis pennis said:
m27 said:
Not a left foot between them.

I think we have established I dont think a player being left footed has anything to do with leadership qualities or is even a necessity.

Vidic - Ferdinand
Skrtel - Carragher
Terry -Carvalho/Alex?

With the options we have at the club (Toure, Kompany, Ned, Dunne, Micah) why buy another right footed centre half just for his 'leadership qualities'? That's where we disagree, I think Lescott and Toure would be immense, you seem to think that someone alongside Toure who is a leader will improve us even if he isn't as good as Lescott (and believe me, we won't sign anyone better than him).

m27 said:
svennis pennis said:

Vidic - Ferdinand
Skrtel - Carragher
Terry -Carvalho/Alex?

With the options we have at the club (Toure, Kompany, Ned, Dunne, Micah) why buy another right footed centre half just for his 'leadership qualities'? That's where we disagree, I think Lescott and Toure would be immense, you seem to think that someone alongside Toure who is a leader will improve us even if he isn't as good as Lescott (and believe me, we won't sign anyone better than him).

LOL! Where have I stated we should sign an inferior player to Lescott? The players I listed are all better than him and have higher leadership qualities.

sky tot said:
m27 said:
Errrrrrrr....not leaders but possibly left footed centre halves. Who's spot on?
in my opinion,svennis and myself are spot on.to speak for myself i think upson is definetely a leader,and alex stood in for Terry amicably when he was injured.

Alex barely speaks English FFS. He stood in well BECAUSE HE'S A GOOD PLAYER!!!

svennis pennis said:
m27 said:

LOL! Where have I stated we should sign an inferior player to Lescott? The players I listed are all better than him and have higher leadership qualities.

Please don't type "LOL", It makes me be a little sick in my mouth. Toure and Barry are both leaders and we have the best squad i have seen in my lifetime so why I'm arguing with you I'll never know. Night night.

m27 said:
sky tot said:

Alex barely speaks English FFS. He stood in well BECAUSE HE'S A GOOD PLAYER!!!
didnt stop MH making Robiniho captain(if im honest i didnt agree with it).you obviously know more than me about Alex`s linguistic skill`s ,but when ever ive watched him ,he seems to cajoles and organise his team mates adequatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.