Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if we are able to recall Jo if so we should do so to annot the little gargoyle and loan him to somebody like hull who will competing against Everton Next year.

Also Gollum is a complete Hypocrite as soon as the rags go caling when Baconface goes he will be off like a shot. The only difference is he will try and defend this by saying he is taking a step up.

not related to the topic but lol when seeing Everton fans have post count more than half of the City fans here in BM. ;)

nwanda said:
Does anybody know if we are able to recall Jo if so we should do so to annot the little gargoyle and loan him to somebody like hull who will competing against Everton Next year.

How will Everton be competing against Hull?
I don't understand surley we will be competing with Everton for top 6 won't we?
I'm pretty sure Hull will be mid table at best so how will Everton be mid table when they have finished in the top 6 for last couple of seasons?

bluethai said:
not related to the topic but lol when seeing Everton fans have post count more than half of the City fans here in BM. ;)

Very observant of you, have you also seen the date i joined.
I am not here simply because of the lescott saga, i was coming on here 18 months ago and thats also longer than most BMs.
I also visit the Hammers, Fulham, PNE, Sunderland, and West Brom forums, cos i like talking about Footy.

Lets tell that scottish bastard to go fuck him self, I'm so sick and tired of this shit now. We have Ned and Dunne. Fucking ckrackhead. I hate that asshole

I tell you what, let's just buy a Centre Back.......ANY Centre Back.....not one that has been on the radar for some time. Let's just get ANYONE in....ffs, he isn't building a jigsaw puzzle.

He is targeting English players as they know the league, are proven, he knows them well and could possibly be because of this potential 6+5 rule mooted by UEFA.

Time to call it a day I reckon and either go with what we have or plan B. I don't have a problem with Everton or Moyes not caving in. In fact I have just gained a little respect for a club I hate nearly as much as the Scum.

mcfc1996 said:
Time to call it a day I reckon and either go with what we have or plan B. I don't have a problem with Everton or Moyes not caving in. In fact I have just gained a little respect for a club I hate nearly as much as the Scum.
he's keeping players aqainst their will, if i was an everton fan i would be in two mids what to think of moyes, id be happy that we kept our man but id be unhappy that he was forced and basicly black mailed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.