Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time to show them who's boss I'd put £30m on the table and watch them crumble then, we need this player our defence is a joke.

kiam06 said:
Its time to show them who's boss I'd put £30m on the table and watch them crumble then, we need this player our defence is a joke.

They'd be pissing themselves about how they just ripped off "the boss".

Then they'd spent a half of that money finding someone better than Lescott, another couple of squad players and have enough left over for Bills next play.

licker said:
He left the pitch bare chested but he still had his shirt in his hand when he went down the tunnel, its just that he never waved to appreciate the chanting, its as tho it never happened.
I've got a bad feeling about this, Lescotts been a great player for us.

licker how can you not have a bad feeling? you have an unhappy player on your hands and weve made you an offer, the 1st was offer was more than enough and moyes is being 1 greedy bastard, did wolves kick up this fuss when you bought him? and another point, moyes said hes annoyed city still mentioning lescotts name in interviews? didnt moyes mention senderos`s name and he aint your player yet? we`re accused of inflating the market,was it us who sold someone for 80 mill? those accusing have spent far more money than us.. i feel if a written request by lescotts hasnt been done yet it soon will be

So it seems nothing is progressing at the moment, as we look to move to other targets (seems we will target / focus on getting Upson).

No. He just doesn't want to sell. Why is that so hard to understand? And all this talk of Lescott being 'unhappy' at Everton is tosh. There was no sign of unhappines until City came waving thier wallets. Face it, there is no way Moyes is gonna allow this move to happen. All this vitriol towards Everton because they won't sell you a player. The arrogance of wealth.

thbystander.gif

cityman14364 said:
licker said:
He left the pitch bare chested but he still had his shirt in his hand when he went down the tunnel, its just that he never waved to appreciate the chanting, its as tho it never happened.
I've got a bad feeling about this, Lescotts been a great player for us.

licker how can you not have a bad feeling? you have an unhappy player on your hands and weve made you an offer, the 1st was offer was more than enough and moyes is being 1 greedy bastard, did wolves kick up this fuss when you bought him? and another point, moyes said hes annoyed city still mentioning lescotts name in interviews? didnt moyes mention senderos`s name and he aint your player yet? we`re accused of inflating the market,was it us who sold someone for 80 mill? those accusing have spent far more money than us.. i feel if a written request by lescotts hasnt been done yet it soon will be

You make it sound like we should just rollover and let you take him......he was quite happy to sign the legally binding contract last year...so if he is told any request will be rejected then why would he write one?
Also as previously mentioned he has to be very careful attitude wise with the world cup coming up.

id take Distin over Upson anyday of the week
Upson-30 Distin 31

either way i don't want any of these as my view is that Neds could do a better job than them.

Just my own view before people to slate me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.