Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timbobs said:
blueinsa said:
You're right, there are many City fans on here who have become very arrogant in regards to our financial situation, quite disheartening seeing some act like United fans

Why do City fans come out with this shit?

Dare to disagree and the first thing they say is that your like a rag!

Leave it out!

I'm not saying that because I disagree with something that they're "rags", that would be silly and missing the point of an opinion based fan forum, what I'm saying is that seeing the things some fellow fans have said on here is very arrogant and very ragish. Nothing to do with disagreeing or not, it's the demeanor in which some people have directed their posts.

I actually 1st came on here because of a guy called Alera who was posting on 606 telling us that city could take any player of us they wanted......i see on here his attitude hasnt changed

we get Westermann and Van Buyten and top four all but is ours.

the latter is probably unobtainable though unless we bid money that would be silly for a player his age, can't see Bayern being keen to sell another central defender.

if recalling jo were even possible it would just get us more bad press, demostrating some sort of childish behaviour

I'm pleased we aren't paying silly money for him not worth more than 15mill, at least now all everton fans can go Away of our boards see yaaa!!!!!!!!

CITYROBBO said:
I'm pleased we aren't paying silly money for him not worth more than 15mill, at least now all everton fans can go Away of our boards see yaaa!!!!!!!!

ok if i have to...!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
If Jo is a huge hit at Everton this season, let's just say that the transfer negotiations might prove.......interesting....

As I've said before, the transfer has already been negotiated and is in the loan deal. All Everton have to do is decide if they want him, then pay whatever figure is in that agreement.

CosmicScouser said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
If Jo is a huge hit at Everton this season, let's just say that the transfer negotiations might prove.......interesting....

As I've said before, the transfer has already been negotiated and is in the loan deal. All Everton have to do is decide if they want him, then pay whatever figure is in that agreement.
Really, if that's the case then we are a great deal more stupid than even I thought and I set the bar pretty low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.