Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMooner87 said:
wantefc said:
Your right he isnt worth it but obviously Moyes thinks he is...and i trust Moyes's judgement more than yours..........im not gutted he is staying....dont think he is going to let his form suffer in a world cup year?? hard to believe but there are bigger things in life than Man City...i dont really have a problem with City but you have to admit there are a few on here that have become a tad arrogant....just hope you dont turn out as bad as the red side of mersyside.
Hi pal, just a quick one you think Lescott will get in the England squad? because over the last couple of weeks all the everton forums have said there is no chance because there are Wookcock, Upson, Rio and Terry ahead of him some even mentioned King as better than Lescott

Alright mate...im absolutely biased towards my teams players and apart from the regular England centre halves..i think he's better than the others you mentioned...Upson is ok but not great and i do rate King but as an England fan i dont see how we can include him as his knees swell up after every game...he cant play twice a week apparantley.

I think theres plenty of City supporters who would have us all apologise for having the nerve to sign a player.

wantefc said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Hi pal, just a quick one you think Lescott will get in the England squad? because over the last couple of weeks all the everton forums have said there is no chance because there are Wookcock, Upson, Rio and Terry ahead of him some even mentioned King as better than Lescott

Alright mate...im absolutely biased towards my teams players and apart from the regular England centre halves..i think he's better than the others you mentioned...Upson is ok but not great and i do rate King but as an England fan i dont see how we can include him as his knees swell up after every game...he cant play twice a week apparantley.
I agree I think he is better but every Everton forum I viewed said lescott was way behind in the England list

blueinsa said:
You're right, there are many City fans on here who have become very arrogant in regards to our financial situation, quite disheartening seeing some act like United fans

Why do City fans come out with this shit?

Dare to disagree and the first thing they say is that your like a rag!

Leave it out!

Ive read a lot of posts before i registered and i think you are bang on.......you lot have seen the otherside of football and suffered more than most.....so why act like the rags or the Kopites!!! Some of your lot cant get their head round us rejecting your bids...how dare we!
By all mean enjoy it wish we'd get a windfall but our redeeming factor is our Manager....if it wasnt for him god knows where we'd be!

as much as i would like to sign lescott it doesn't look like happening. lets move on, recall jo (sell him to fulham) and go buy mexes for 30m euros

simples

BlueMooner87 said:
wantefc said:
I agree I think he is better but every Everton forum I viewed said lescott was way behind in the England list

Every forum has its knobheads.....and ill informed children...but forums are about opinions and ive given you mine.....where do you rate him...as an England fan and not a city fan?

bobmcfc said:
as much as i would like to sign lescott it doesn't look like happening. lets move on, recall jo (sell him to fulham) and go buy mexes for 30m euros

simples

A player on a long-term loan cannot be recalled by his original club. Goalkeepers may be recalled in extreme circumstances.

- The Football Association Loan Regulations

Oh, and 'long-term' means over 93 days

CosmicScouser said:
bobmcfc said:

simples

A player on a long-term loan cannot be recalled by his original club. Goalkeepers may be recalled in extreme circumstances.

- The Football Association Loan Regulations

Oh, and 'long-term' means over 93 days

City wouldnt be loaning him out if they didnt want rid.....i have to admit if i was a city fan id be a bit puzzled why they did loan him to us.....he's looked decent in preseason

blueinsa said:
You're right, there are many City fans on here who have become very arrogant in regards to our financial situation, quite disheartening seeing some act like United fans

Why do City fans come out with this shit?

Dare to disagree and the first thing they say is that your like a rag!

Leave it out!

I'm not saying that because I disagree with something that they're "rags", that would be silly and missing the point of an opinion based fan forum, what I'm saying is that seeing the things some fellow fans have said on here is very arrogant and very ragish. Nothing to do with disagreeing or not, it's the demeanor in which some people have directed their posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.