Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyBlueCanuck said:
anyone else reckon that it's time to stop playing so nicely with Gollum?

i wonder how "22 Million for Lescott or else we require Jo's services immediately" would sound to him?

Everton is just another feeder club to us now... high time they learned their place.

It's smug out of town tossers like you that let the club down.

SkyBlueCanuck said:

i wonder how "22 Million for Lescott or else we require Jo's services immediately" would sound to him?

Everton is just another feeder club to us now... high time they learned their place.

Jo can't be recalled, it's been discussed earlier in the thread - no recalls on season long loans.

lancs blue said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:

Jo can't be recalled, it's been discussed earlier in the thread - no recalls on season long loans.

Lets threaten to kick Gollum's head in then, my precious.

Bluemoon115 said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:

call me smug all you like, but i'm well sick of Moyes' grandstanding to the media and holding a player hostage and extorting a team who has the ability to challenge for a spot that his own club (under their current ownership)won't have the means to aspire to. i feel that being a week in to August, it's time to shite or get off the pot.
if you see my typing my frustration on a City site where it doesn't matter one bit to any scouser, as letting the club down, then that is your prerogative.

lancs blue said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:

there's no clause in the deal for recall? anywhere? i'd be stunned if any lawyer drew up an agreement to lend an asset away without any recall under any circumstances... does that sound like something any lawyer you've ever met would do?

SkyBlueCanuck said:
lancs blue said:

there's no clause in the deal for recall? anywhere? i'd be stunned if any lawyer drew up an agreement to lend an asset away without any recall under any circumstances... does that sound like something any lawyer you've ever met would do?

It's Premier League rules and regulations, nothing to do with lawyers.

SkyBlueCanuck said:
Bluemoon115 said:

call me smug all you like, but i'm well sick of Moyes' grandstanding to the media and holding a player hostage and extorting a team who has the ability to challenge for a spot that his own club (under their current ownership)won't have the means to aspire to. i feel that being a week in to August, it's time to shite or get off the pot.
if you see my typing my frustration on a City site where it doesn't matter one bit to any scouser, as letting the club down, then that is your prerogative.

If Lescott wants the move badly enough he can hand in a transfer request and go public with it which Everton could hardly then ignore. No club is forced to sell us their players just because we wave a big cheque at them.

Don't worry lads , the padlock for this thread is on it's way lmao ;o)
padlock5.jpg

Good luck for new season .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.