Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
Quite why moyes is neing slaughtered in here for sticking to his principles amazes me. If he was CITY's manager we would be praising him in the extreme, so let's stop the double standards.

I'd say the only thing wrong that Moyes has done is make uneccessary comments about our club. For that he deserves to be slaughter (and he has boggly eyes as well).

Agree with your thoughts on Lescott. Of he wants to come he should grow a pair and say so, even if it costs him his loyalty bonus. If he doesn't want to come he should show some respect to his current club and supporters and say so.

moomba said:
BringBackSwales said:
Quite why moyes is neing slaughtered in here for sticking to his principles amazes me. If he was CITY's manager we would be praising him in the extreme, so let's stop the double standards.

I'd say the only thing wrong that Moyes has done is make uneccessary comments about our club. For that he deserves to be slaughter (and he has boggly eyes as well).

Agree with your thoughts on Lescott. Of he wants to come he should grow a pair and say so, even if it costs him his loyalty bonus. If he doesn't want to come he should show some respect to his current club and supporters and say so.

Is it Premiership rules that if a player puts in a transfer request then he has to be transferred??
Nope? From what ive been told he's been told it would be rejected....thats why he hasnt...not greed...lets face it on 100k a week the loyalty bonus is irrelevant! I think he darent kick up a fuss purely because its a world cup year!

That's why he needs to grow a pair and make a decision one way or the other which direction he wants his future to go.

moomba said:
That's why he needs to grow a pair and make a decision one way or the other which direction he wants his future to go.

I think the decision has been made for him and you really should move on.........b4 anyone asks no im not happy one of our better players has had his head turned but what can you do ...we are loathed to lose him.
I think City need to get used to there are 2 prices for players...City/Chelsea/Man u / Liverpool....then everybody elses value......in real terms....he isnt world class id rate him between £15 and £20million...which isnt that much anymore.......but for rich clubs i hope if we lose him we squeeze every penny out....as you would if you was us.
Its good to see city supporters shouting down the arrogant on here...unbelievable attitude...plus the hatred for Moyes because he is fighting for our club. And to the people taking the piss because United are interestd in Moyes.....why arent they interested in hughes??? I dont think Hughes will last the season...could be you calling for Moyes...god forbid!

moomba said:

but he hasn't has he? And the balls have been in his court so to speak for weeks now and he has done nothing, so I am hoping that MH walks away NOW but he seems curiously obsessed

The rags want Moyes be because he can manage on a budget. If we get rid of Hughes it certainly won't be to replace him with a long ball merchant like gollem.

When Man U or some bigger, yes bigger, club comes calling for Moyes he will say Fuck my contract with Everton and leave, even if he has to walk out, so it is pure arrogance and hypocrisy on Moyes part to stop Lescott from leaving.

DOUBLE STANDARDS AND BULLYING.

I have no sympathy for Moyes or understanding of his stance at all.

wantefc said:
I think the decision has been made for him and you really should move on.........

I advocated we move on weeks ago. He's just not that good a player to be pissing about like we have done.

wantefc said:
moomba said:
Its good to see city supporters shouting down the arrogant on here...unbelievable attitude...plus the hatred for Moyes because he is fighting for our club.

Have no problem with Moyes myself - I think he is being a bit daft, and wonder if he is playing a game trying to get £30m that could backfire horribly, but that's his choice. He could end up with an unhappy, disruptive influence in the dressing room, and seeing as his sides are built on team spirit that could turn out to be disastrous if we move on (which we should and I really hope we do).

I am annoyed with our club that nobody thought it might be a good idea to include Jo in any deal as a bargaining chip. I know Garry Cook is new to all this, and I think Hughes is a tool but still, I expected better than that from them and it concerns me that we have essentially been played by Everton.

Harsh lessons to be learned, and if we do not sort our defence out quick then they could be mistakes that end up costing us.

Plenty of players I would rather have than Lescott - we have wasted an eternity (in window terms) chasing an average dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.