Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet everyone here that Lesscott will put in a transfer request soon within the next 5 days.....

I would love it if Everton got relegated this season more so than any other team except the rags and red scouse. Nothing to do with Lescott per se, just the nauseating self-righteous attitude to which they are not entitled that the Lescott saga has exposed in their fans and club.

citytill1die84 said:
DICKOV IS A LEGEND

No hes not, hes a asshole. (bring on the grief) i`ll never forget the time he pulled us rite out of the shit at Wembley, but i will also NEVER FORGET when he came to ours as a Blackburn & Leicester and on both occasions cheated like fuck and got penelties and then rubbed it rite in our noses.

SkyBlueCanuck said:
lancs blue said:
Jo can't be recalled, it's been discussed earlier in the thread - no recalls on season long loans.

there's no clause in the deal for recall? anywhere? i'd be stunned if any lawyer drew up an agreement to lend an asset away without any recall under any circumstances... does that sound like something any lawyer you've ever met would do?

I'm a lawyer as it happens. When the asset is a Premier League footballer being loaned between two Premier League clubs, then any agreement has to abide by Premier League rules. They don't allow for the loan to be terminated.

SkyBlueCanuck said:
call me smug all you like, but i'm well sick of Moyes' grandstanding to the media and holding a player hostage and extorting a team who has the ability to challenge for a spot that his own club (under their current ownership)won't have the means to aspire to. i feel that being a week in to August, it's time to shite or get off the pot.
if you see my typing my frustration on a City site where it doesn't matter one bit to any scouser, as letting the club down, then that is your prerogative.

Everton have the player under contract, and are requiring him to stick to the agreement he signed of his own free will. They're perfectly entitled to do that if they want to. It's ridiculously arrogant just to expect them to cave in and sell him because we have a lot of money.

Dyed Petya said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:
there's no clause in the deal for recall? anywhere? i'd be stunned if any lawyer drew up an agreement to lend an asset away without any recall under any circumstances... does that sound like something any lawyer you've ever met would do?

I'm a lawyer as it happens. When the asset is a Premier League footballer being loaned between two Premier League clubs, then any agreement has to abide by Premier League rules. They don't allow for the loan to be terminated.

Have we been charged for that legal information? :)

SkyBlueCanuck said:
anyone else reckon that it's time to stop playing so nicely with Gollum?

i wonder how "22 Million for Lescott or else we require Jo's services immediately" would sound to him?

Everton is just another feeder club to us now... high time they learned their place.

The sheer arrogance of in this post gives us all a bad name. if you can't come up with a more reasoned argument then i suggest you keep you're opinions to yourself cos i'm sure the general opinion on here would be that attitudes like yours are not welcome, and are certainly not representative of this forums opinions of EFC.

seantheduck said:
Dyed Petya said:

Have we been charged for that legal information? :)

;)

I have been wondering why Lescott has not put in a transfer request? The only realistic answer I come up with is that if he formally asks for a transfer then he is not entitled to a % of the transfer fee. So basically he wants to come to us to (a) double/treble his salary but (b) still get his "loyalty related" % of the transfer fee.

If I look at this from everton's perspective why would they want him to get this loyalty reward when he only just signed a new contract but wants away for more money? I completely understand Moyes' stance, if he wants to go put in a transfer request but do not expect to go with a loyalty related % of the transfer fee. Quite why moyes is neing slaughtered in here for sticking to his principles amazes me. If he was CITY's manager we would be praising him in the extreme, so let's stop the double standards.

From our perspective, if he wanted to come to us and take the huge extra money on offer then he should have been prepared to hand in a transfer request and lose his entitlement to a % of the transfer fee, but he has not so for me he is utterly greedy and wants both his cake and to eat it, and in the case of such a large cake I just see him as a mercenary of the highest order.

In summary we should move on and look for someone a little more reasonable - I know most footballers are greedy but it strikes me that Lescott is being unacceptably greedy and we really need to move on NOW

sam221985 said:
I would love it if Everton got relegated this season more so than any other team except the rags and red scouse. Nothing to do with Lescott per se, just the nauseating self-righteous attitude to which they are not entitled that the Lescott saga has exposed in their fans and club.
they wont get relegated but for kenwright to claim we are direct rivals for a champions league spot is laughable they will finish 7th at best this season and gollum will be off to join the evil empire leaving kenwright with a player worth 8 mill that he could have sold for 18 mill and when this happens i will laugh my bollox off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.