Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wantefc said:
moomba said:
That's why he needs to grow a pair and make a decision one way or the other which direction he wants his future to go.

I think the decision has been made for him and you really should move on.........b4 anyone asks no im not happy one of our better players has had his head turned but what can you do ...we are loathed to lose him.
I think City need to get used to there are 2 prices for players...City/Chelsea/Man u / Liverpool....then everybody elses value......in real terms....he isnt world class id rate him between £15 and £20million...which isnt that much anymore.......but for rich clubs i hope if we lose him we squeeze every penny out....as you would if you was us.
Its good to see city supporters shouting down the arrogant on here...unbelievable attitude...plus the hatred for Moyes because he is fighting for our club. And to the people taking the piss because United are interestd in Moyes.....why arent they interested in hughes??? I dont think Hughes will last the season...could be you calling for Moyes...god forbid!

The thing with Moyes is this: Will he be respecting the contract that he's signed when United come calling? You can kid yourself all you like, but the guy will be off before you can say 'Where do I sign'? I know that, deep down you know that, and you can bet your life that Lescott knows that too. Must be particularly galling for the lad.

svennis pennis said:
The rags want Moyes be because he can manage on a budget. If we get rid of Hughes it certainly won't be to replace him with a long ball merchant like gollem.

Moyes can manage on a budget ! thats the ony reason United would want him? erm ok! you obviously know what your talking about!

citoeast said:
When Man U or some bigger, yes bigger, club comes calling for Moyes he will say Fuck my contract with Everton and leave, even if he has to walk out, so it is pure arrogance and hypocrisy on Moyes part to stop Lescott from leaving.

DOUBLE STANDARDS AND BULLYING.

I have no sympathy for Moyes or understanding of his stance at all.

You just making this up or do you really know?....Your a classic example of a city supporter who can get their head around that we wont sell!

BringBackSwales said:
moomba said:
That's why he needs to grow a pair and make a decision one way or the other which direction he wants his future to go.

but he hasn't has he? And the balls have been in his court so to speak for weeks now and he has done nothing, so I am hoping that MH walks away NOW but he seems curiously obsessed

He does seem to have some targets (Bellamy, RSC, Lescott) he just can't say no to. I could understand if they were the very best, but it is weird.

I would bet my house on the fact that Lescott will leave before the end of the transfer window IF we maintain our interest.

Personally, I hope that we don't and that we move on now. I think him staying at Everton in a mood will be far more damaging to their chances than us taking him and giving Moyes money to spend (which he usually does well).

wantefc said:
You just making this up or do you really know?....Your a classic example of a city supporter who can get their head around that we wont sell!

Considering he also said you wouldn't sell Rooney is it really a surprise that people don't have a lot of faith in the honesty of Moyes.

wantefc said:
svennis pennis said:
The rags want Moyes be because he can manage on a budget. If we get rid of Hughes it certainly won't be to replace him with a long ball merchant like gollem.

Moyes can manage on a budget ! thats the ony reason United would want him? erm ok! you obviously know what your talking about!

So you think the rags are going to be spalshing out fifty million every window in the future? No chance. They will be working within a budget, it will probably be fifteen times the size of evertons currently, probably around fifteen million so moyes will be able to work within that. Don't get me wrong, Moyes has worked miracles at everton by playing a more consistent Bolton style of football. When he leaves you will be heading in the direction of the trap door, not necessarily through it, but towards it.

not interested what you think you wheel pinched prick get on your on forum this is our city not yours

SalfordCityBlue said:

Have no problem with Moyes myself - I think he is being a bit daft, and wonder if he is playing a game trying to get £30m that could backfire horribly, but that's his choice. He could end up with an unhappy, disruptive influence in the dressing room, and seeing as his sides are built on team spirit that could turn out to be disastrous if we move on (which we should and I really hope we do).

I am annoyed with our club that nobody thought it might be a good idea to include Jo in any deal as a bargaining chip. I know Garry Cook is new to all this, and I think Hughes is a tool but still, I expected better than that from them and it concerns me that we have essentially been played by Everton.

Harsh lessons to be learned, and if we do not sort our defence out quick then they could be mistakes that end up costing us.

Plenty of players I would rather have than Lescott - we have wasted an eternity (in window terms) chasing an average dream.
Have to admit im suprised he wasnt part of a deal for Lescott...its the 1st thing we all thought......but the longer it drags on...unless u offer unbelievable money he isnt moving..i do think it wasnt the best decision loaning us Jo,as much as u dont rate him i think he's looked good preseason. Also if you do finish above us you will have had a good season....a lot of you might dismiss us but we have a settled side and will be up there. As an outsider looking in...Barry is a good signing but not great and u do seem very top heavy with attacking players...Also the media love u at the moment but wait for your 1st slip up...they will be allover u like a bad suit.

kippax23 said:
not interested what you think you wheel pinched prick get on your on forum this is our city not yours

am not a scouser mate....so ive never stole a wheel.........does nothing in manchester ever get stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.