Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CosmicScouser said:
simon23 said:
cosmic scouser.....

why do you think he will go to arsenal next season?....part of the reported senderos deal????

No. Just that Wenger has shown interest in him in the past and now he has made a formal transfer request, his long term future at Everton is untenable. I think Moyes is so pissed with City that he'd rather sell him for a few million less to another club. It's like the Barry-Liverpool situation. Mark my words

Not very smart of the Messiah of Everton is it then to sell for, what will be significantly less than City have offered, when you take into account Everton's dire financial situation.

Karl89 said:
You know what makes me laugh about all this? Your arrogance since you got a cash injection.

"Everton aren't on our level anymore"

Fair enough, you've got a few quid and you're buying up all sorts of players; but what the fuck have you done recently to justify being better than Everton in footballing terms? Weren't you in the third tier of English football about ten years ago?

The only way Lescott will be leaving us is if you lot pay £30 million in cash, £22 million plus Jo or £18 million plus Jo and Onuoha.

Onuoha 4 million ??? You clearly now fuck all about him then. Id rather keep nedum than buy lescott for 25mill ffs

This deal will happen its just a case of when not if. [/b][/quote]

When might still be January though. Moyes is really digging in with this one. I think he'll regret it.

Moyes loses either way as I don't think Everton will do as well this season. 5th twice in a row is tough to match! If he keeps Lescott they'll blame the slump, however slight on an unsettled squad and if he sells it's because they sold him.

Tough one but trying to be neutral it's probably much better for Moyes to sell now and get £25M with a couple of weeks to replace him than start averagely in the Prem and have to sell in January.

Karl89 said:
You know what makes me laugh about all this? Your arrogance since you got a cash injection.

Fair enough, you've got a few quid and you're buying up all sorts of players; but what the fuck have you done recently to justify being better than Everton in footballing terms? Weren't you in the third tier of English football about ten years ago?

The only way Lescott will be leaving us is if you lot pay £30 million in cash, £22 million plus Jo or £18 million plus Jo and Onuoha.
fuckin hell. not another one!!!!!!!!

mcfcdjr said:
Karl89 said:

Onuoha 4 million ??? You clearly now fuck all about him then. Id rather keep nedum than buy lescott for 25mill ffs

They're the only deals Moyes will go for.

If you want to throw money round and act like Billy Big-Bollocks then you'll have to give something up.

Karl89 said:

We have the potential to expand into one of the biggest clubs in the World, Everton i'm afraid don't, within the forseeable future.

It's really that simple.

johnny crossan said:
City Raider said:
at least now we know who he wants to play for

Can anybody think of recent comparable precedents for this situation? I think the received wisdom is that once a player makes it public that he wants to go, he usually does.

Did RSC not put in a transfer last year? Just asking, not sure.

There is no recall option in the season long loan of Jo so please lets forget it. We should have linked the deals but we didn't and that is a mistake as it would have been a good bargaining chip.
If Moyes wants to keep Lescott to prove a point he can but once players ask to leave managers usually decide to let them go as nobody wants players who don't want to be there. I doubt Lescott will get the same reception at the next Everton match (if he has one) as he did at the Malaga game. How many players who have put in transfer requests remain at the club, not many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.