Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CosmicScouser said:
Bluemoon115 said:
But but but but I thought he didn't want to come here anyway?

Take your complete lack of knowledge and shove it up your arse.

Then fuck off.

Please direct me to the post were I said Lescott didn't want to go to City....

Still waiting.....

Karl89 said:
mcfcdjr said:
Onuoha 4 million ??? You clearly now fuck all about him then. Id rather keep nedum than buy lescott for 25mill ffs

They're the only deals Moyes will go for.

If you want to throw money round and act like Billy Big-Bollocks then you'll have to give something up.

You can have jo he is shit, but your not getting onuoha he just signed a new contratc last week to put an end to him being included in the deal.

The transfer request leaves city holding all the cards now pal, we have other targets lined up and you have a player who wants out. do you really think that this wont have caused a fall out between the pair. didnt he also moan at saha last week because he refused to move. Are the wheels falling off your bin

You know what makes me laugh about all this? Your arrogance since you got a cash injection.

"Everton aren't on our level anymore"

Fair enough, you've got a few quid and you're buying up all sorts of players; but what the fuck have you done recently to justify being better than Everton in footballing terms? Weren't you in the third tier of English football about ten years ago?

its no different than a few years back when pompey nabbed Cole,James and Distin off us.

Money talks.whoever has most gets what they want.

thankfully...we have it and then some.

richest club in the world.

accept it mate.

Pollerz said:
johnny crossan said:
Alonso: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jul/30/xabi-alonso-transfer-request-liverpool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... -liverpool</a>

Mattock: <a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/8188088.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 188088.stm</a>

Kolo Toure put one in January which was rejected by Arsenal, he didnt get his move till the summer :/

But didn't an injury crisis in the Arsenal defence lead to the request being knocked back

Any1 else finding it annoying that the only footage sky sports news have of lescott is in that shitty car park.

johnny crossan said:
City Raider said:
at least now we know who he wants to play for

Can anybody think of recent comparable precedents for this situation? I think the received wisdom is that once a player makes it public that he wants to go, he usually does.

Not necessarily (sp?) mate, Downing put a transfer request in last summer when spurs wanted him and it got rejected. He played the whole season for Boro

pee dubya said:
Karl89 said:
You know what makes me laugh about all this? Your arrogance since you got a cash injection.

"Everton aren't on our level anymore"

Fair enough, you've got a few quid and you're buying up all sorts of players; but what the fuck have you done recently to justify being better than Everton in footballing terms? Weren't you in the third tier of English football about ten years ago?

The only way Lescott will be leaving us is if you lot pay £30 million in cash, £22 million plus Jo or £18 million plus Jo and Onuoha.

We have the potential to expand into one of the biggest clubs in the World, Everton i'm afraid don't, within the forseeable future.

It's really that simple.

To be fair though, anyone here who says Everton aren't our direct competition right now are silly indeed, I can agree with that. In the long term, perhaps not, but I'd much rather see them reaching top 4 as well in exchange for some of the current teams there...

I think their match this weekend will be decisive. If he gets a big enough boo from the fans, he'll be on his way..

svennis pennis said:
How bitter will the fans be that despite their attempts to applaud every time he touched the ball in their recent friendly, it meant absolutely fuck all?

Well Everton fans?

Hi all, back from my Holiday on Sunday and so back into work yesterday.......nothing to report really other than we have been working closely with Carlos Tevez and if all goes to plan will be fit to face Blackburn on Saturday. Craig Bellamy should also be fit as we have seen a good reaction to treatment in the last 24 hours or so. Kolo Toure will recover in time as there has been no significant problems since the initial injury on Saturday. As far as the Joleon Lescott saga goes theres nothing new to add other than the club will be asking Everton for medical information tomorrow morning and so Wednesday could well be an important day. Will keep you posted if we recieve clearence to view the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.