Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
They are proud they have 26,000 season ticket holders. They call themselves a big club what a joke.

We have what 40,000 now. We are heading back into waiting list country until the ground is expanded at least.

Seriously you have these scouse idiots like DSOB coming on here being all holier than vow and then you go on that Everton forum and see what you are dealing with, real scum of the earth.

Let’s at least say it how it is and not have our own fans defending these idiots.
Spot on.

Ducado said:
It's pretty obvious that Moyes & Kenwright have being playing Everton fans like a banjo

Saying all the right things, knowing that if they appeared to let him go willingly their would be big fan unrest,

Like this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8[/youtube]

I see the resemblance to some of our scouse friends.

10.Goater_Legend said:
alera said:
They are proud they have 26,000 season ticket holders. They call themselves a big club what a joke.

We have what 40,000 now. We are heading back into waiting list country until the ground is expanded at least.

Seriously you have these scouse idiots like DSOB coming on here being all holier than vow and then you go on that Everton forum and see what you are dealing with, real scum of the earth.

Let’s at least say it how it is and not have our own fans defending these idiots.
Spot on.

Whoa.. my other half is a Toffee and I know quite a few others and none are "scum of the earth" they just happen to be fans of a club that is a lot like City were before ADUG. They love their club and they don't want their best players to go, bit like we were over SWP. ALL clubs have their moron element, try reading some of the rubbish posted on the M.E.N forum by so called City fans. We aren't going to reach the top without upsetting the fans from a good few clubs but we can at least retain our manners when conversing with them.

Marvin said:
The article on Everton's web-site doesn't say when Lescott submitted the formal transfer request. Furthermore why are they releasing this information?

They could just keep it in house - unless they are trying to keep the transfer alive, and eke out the highest possible price whilst keeping Everton's fans onside. What do EFC gain by making news of Lecsott's transfer request public knowledge? They could have quite easily communicated this privately to the player and MCFC.

maybe they are just being open and honest, but if I were truly intent on keeping the player, I'd keep it quiet and in-house. There must come a point when EFC decide that the money they would receive makes the sale of Lescott attractive to EFC. If we can buy Upson, why can't EFC buy him, sell us Lescott, and buy some other players in the remaining period of the transfer window?

spot on there marvin

Whoa.. my other half is a Toffee and I know quite a few others and none are "scum of the earth" they just happen to be fans of a club that is a lot like City were before ADUG. They love their club and they don't want their best players to go, bit like we were over SWP. ALL clubs have their moron element, try reading some of the rubbish posted on the M.E.N forum by so called City fans. We aren't going to reach the top without upsetting the fans from a good few clubs but we can at least retain our manners when conversing with them.

You have a read what they are saying on there...........then you have them comming on here preaching......

Can anyone think of an occasion when there has been a positive outcome for the selling club in this scenario. Players generally may stick around for at most another season, then they go anyway. And usually for a smaller fee.

Best case is as with Barry. They get half what we are offering at the end of the season.

Didnt work out well for Villa, Barry was unsettled and unhappy all season one of the main reasons they didnt make 4th.

Oneil was desperate to get rid in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.