Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a quality looking line up for Arsenal. hibbert = shit, fellaini midfiled player and not fully fit. That defence looks poor with no cover.

They may have Senderos by then

Your right so there defence could end up even worse......

Arsenal have been quoteds £15 million for Hangerland so why would we bid £20 million ? Hes only had one decent season I would rather have uspon or Distain over him personally.

I am actually starting the think Distain more that Upson much to my surprise, do us for a season or till January at least.

SSN are saying City want this done quickly and if not then the move for Upson is already partially underway.

Sounds like Everton must have our bid at the moment and the fact they haven't plastered REJECTED all over their website bodes reasonably well. Hopefully it's just the finer details (ie. a few more million) that need sorting before Bill can tell DM the bad news.

SSN are saying City want this done quickly and if not then the move for Upson is already partially underway.

Sounds like Everton must have our bid at the moment and the fact they haven't plastered REJECTED all over their website bodes reasonably well. Hopefully it's just the finer details (ie. a few more million) that need sorting before Bill can tell DM the bad news.

Good news we can move on otherwise and leave Moyes and Everton in the shit with an unhappy player that wants to leave and is hated by their own fans.
city have played this one well

It seems that way. We currently have Moyes balls in a vice like grip....

A good point that is often forgotten in the heat of the moment. That said said:
The only thing to do then is not to look at Upson/Distin but to make a £20+ bid for Hangeland.[/b]

He is clearly superior to both Toure and Lescott defensively. Where Lescott scores is his ability to er.....score. I believe he outscored all other central defenders last season according to SSN. 12 came up on the screen: 7 was the next highest.

I don't think it would need to be 20mil. 15 has been knocking around today as the figure Fulham would look to accept from the Arse

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18198&st=1020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index. ... 98&st=1020</a>

staffs_blue said:
Marvin said:
The article on Everton's web-site doesn't say when Lescott submitted the formal transfer request. Furthermore why are they releasing this information?

They could just keep it in house - unless they are trying to keep the transfer alive, and eke out the highest possible price whilst keeping Everton's fans onside. What do EFC gain by making news of Lecsott's transfer request public knowledge? They could have quite easily communicated this privately to the player and MCFC.

maybe they are just being open and honest, but if I were truly intent on keeping the player, I'd keep it quiet and in-house. There must come a point when EFC decide that the money they would receive makes the sale of Lescott attractive to EFC. If we can buy Upson, why can't EFC buy him, sell us Lescott, and buy some other players in the remaining period of the transfer window?

spot on there marvin

people keep forgetting in this drawn out saga that at NO point have Everton released a statement to say they are interested in sitting down with JL in order to improve his contract to put him on wages commensurate with being valued at 25/30 mil.

they don't want to keep him, they just want to look good in front of their fans.

alera said:

Good news we can move on otherwise and leave Moyes and Everton in the shit with an unhappy player that wants to leave and is hated by their own fans.
city have played this one well

It seems that way. We currently have Moyes balls in a vice like grip....
and keep tighting

http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index. ... 98&st=1020

Its the same old shit he wont be accepted by the fans, cant stay, cant play for the club again, we want over £30 million blah, blah blah.....

The player has been badly advised IMO. He should have done all this 2 weeks ago he would have been a city player for sure by now.

With these acrimonious transfers its the path of most resistance that gets the move to happen. Speaking out the the press, saying you no longer want to play for the club, feigning injury, refusing to play, refusing to train.

Berbatov used all of these tricks to force his move to the rags. One of our players is currently moaning to the press saying he wants to move (Petrov) and to speak to other clubs. Are we crying into our beer ? are we fuck.

they don't want to keep him, they just want to look good in front of their fans.

True but they are doing it by being as nasty and arkward as they can be to us and the player. And Moyes say we have no class. They have deliberately fucked Lescott with the Everton fans, Moyes will end up regretting the way he has handled this, hes dug himself a massive hole no doubt about it.

Does anybody else think that Moyes' entire standpoint in this whole saga has been a blatant attempt to improve his CV in order to get in the frame for the forthcoming Managerial vacancy at the "Swamp" ???.

I am actually more interested in the Everton's fans opinions on this than those of our own.

Any Football supporter of any Club can clearly see that Everton through hard effort and good Management have massively over - acheived in the last couple of Seasons. Without a hint of irony or bitterness I cant see them finishing higher than eigth this season.

From an Everton forum

All of this is typical of how Everton as a club is mis-management from head to toe. We all knew Kenwright wanted to sell, and was stalling for a higher fee. This has also provern that again Kenwright has FAILED as a chairman to provide what is best for the club, by being self-obsessed with Kirby and his own pockets rather than driving this club forward.

Just like Rooney and Speed, Lescott was 'offered' to Citeh once their interests were known of. The fact that Kenwright met some citeh representatives on the weekend allegedly once Citeh said they wanted to go elsewhere shows what a dis-honest man Billy is. It's fine calling Lescott a Judas, a turd, etc. But the fact remains Citeh are showing ambition, Everton are going backwards.

Don't get me wrong, Lescott is a greed little turd who was a risky cripple before Everton came along. He almost failed his medical, but for Moyes eagerness to sign him eventually pushed it through. He repays us by hissing off to the biggest pay cheque, I sincerely hope all the worst for him in his career! I have more respect for Rooney now as he turned down the bigger money at Newcastle to further his career at United, and after all the abuse is still a blue at heart. Lescott is the lowest of the low!

But I digress, because again this inevitable sale gets Kenwright and his mis-management of the club off the hook. He will give some pittance out of the fee to sign Senderos and some freebies, and some idiots will still see him as a hero! After all the lies, lack of interest to sell the club, doomed Kirby project and generally unpleasantness, some fans still can't hear the train before it hits them.

That is why we as a club will never go forward.

P.s. if Moyes has got the balls, he should insist at buying Hangerland as Fulham have set the price at 15 million.
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.