Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
That Everton forum is funny. You should see some of the stuff the scum on there are saying. Anyway :

arsenal to bid 15 million + senderos for lescott. rather that than him go to city.

I'd love that! Much rather see him at Arsenal than City.

They are not happy Lescotts agent has said he is going on strike if the deal does not happen.

Where has his agent said that Alera?

woolleyback blue said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Whoa.. my other half is a Toffee and I know quite a few others and none are "scum of the earth" they just happen to be fans of a club that is a lot like City were before ADUG. They love their club and they don't want their best players to go, bit like we were over SWP. ALL clubs have their moron element, try reading some of the rubbish posted on the M.E.N forum by so called City fans. We aren't going to reach the top without upsetting the fans from a good few clubs but we can at least retain our manners when conversing with them.

Yep, just what I was saying a few pages back, and I'm sure there's more good mannered posters than bad ones.

Moyes you really are a fuckwit. Well done you complete turnip you now have the following dilemma...

1. You are left with an unhappy player whom doesnt want to play for you and have cock all money to spend with it.

2. We do sign him, Everton lose the player whilst Golem also looks a complete twat after rejecting his request saying he won't move.

Everton are now in a lose-lose situation and we are in a win-win situation.

Congratulations Everton you complete fuckwits.

Can the Scousers viewing the board now consider the following...

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

alera said:
Best case is as with Barry. They get half what we are offering at the end of the season.

Didnt work out well for Villa, Barry was unsettled and unhappy all season one of the main reasons they didnt make 4th.

Oneil was desperate to get rid in the end.

Bullshit, he pulled his socks up and did as he does every year. Villa didn't make fourth because the majority of the team were knackered, not because their captain was unhappy, do you really think they'd have kept him as captain if he was unsettled and unhappy?

chazmcfc said:
Moyes you really are a fuckwit. Well done you complete turnip you now have the following dilemma...

1. You are left with an unhappy player whom doesnt want to play for you and have cock all money to spend with it.

2. We do sign him, Everton lose the player whilst Golem also looks a complete twat after rejecting his request saying he won't move.

Everton are now in a lose-lose situation and we are in a win-win situation.

Congratulations Everton you complete fuckwits.

Can the Scousers viewing the board now consider the following...

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Spot on, I think Moyes and Kenwright were trying to maneouvre this to make it look like they did their best to keep him and therefore come out of it looking good, like Ducado suggested - but Moyes has over-egged it with his whole ''not for sale even for £30m'', ''what did I tell you? Players won't be sold and I meant it'' stuff and now has manoeuvred himself into a lose-lose situation where he either has a hugely unsettled player, or makes himself look like a complete prat who's lost a lot of credibility.

Bullshit, he pulled his socks up and did as he does every year. Villa didn't make fourth because the majority of the team were knackered, not because their captain was unhappy, do you really think they'd have kept him as captain if he was unsettled and unhappy?

Not sure they had much choice keeping him captain but the villa fans seemed to think his form was poor last season. They clearly couldnt wait to get shut for half what they were asking the previous summer.

...........howard
hibbert yobo fellaini baines
............neville
...osman cahill pienarr
.........saha ...jo

Thats a quality looking line up for Arsenal. hibbert = shit, fellaini midfiled player and not fully fit. That defence looks poor with no cover.

...........howard
hibbert yobo fellaini baines
............neville
...osman cahill pienarr
.........saha ...jo

Thats a quality looking line up for Arsenal. hibbert = shit, fellaini midfiled player and not fully fit. That defence looks poor with no cover.[/quote]

They may have Senderos by then

KingMoyes said:
Facts..... Manchester City will always be a small club....living on false dreams...how many years have you been supported financially now by a big investor 2-3??? and still you have done fuck all....you even had robinho last season and done fuck all!!!....You will never be pulled of as a big club no matter how many rejects you buy.....I'll be looking down on you next year as always....see you on your european tour aswell....much love ...Evertonian xxxx mwah xxxx

funny-animated-gif-004.gif

Marvin said:
The article on Everton's web-site doesn't say when Lescott submitted the formal transfer request. Furthermore why are they releasing this information?

They could just keep it in house - unless they are trying to keep the transfer alive, and eke out the highest possible price whilst keeping Everton's fans onside. What do EFC gain by making news of Lecsott's transfer request public knowledge? They could have quite easily communicated this privately to the player and MCFC.

maybe they are just being open and honest, but if I were truly intent on keeping the player, I'd keep it quiet and in-house. There must come a point when EFC decide that the money they would receive makes the sale of Lescott attractive to EFC. If we can buy Upson, why can't EFC buy him, sell us Lescott, and buy some other players in the remaining period of the transfer window?

it's no coincidence that everton have now released this info to the media, and that lescott has now put in a written transfer request, just as the stories of city buying upson were gaining momentum.
we wont buy both upson and lescott, either one or the other.the dippers know this and are now shitting themselves that if they leave it any longer requesting a stupid transfer fee we will walk away and take our 2nd choice(upson) at half the price. then they're left with a fucked off player on their hands who doesnt want to be at their club, and no money to spend this summer and they don't want that.
city have played this one well when confronted with a bunch of pisstaking, thieving twats.

whalley ranger said:
Can anyone think of an occasion when there has been a positive outcome for the selling club in this scenario. Players generally may stick around for at most another season, then they go anyway. And usually for a smaller fee.

A good point that is often forgotten in the heat of the moment.

That said, it's time to make one last bid for Lescott - say £21m and have done with it.

Assuming we make a bid of that figure, I suspect Kenwright/Moyes will reject it. That will then be the end of it.

The only thing to do then is not to look at Upson/Distin but to make a £20+ bid for Hangeland. I mention this figure as Arsene is looking to close this deal at £15m, probably next week.

He is clearly superior to both Toure and Lescott defensively. Where Lescott scores is his ability to er.....score. I believe he outscored all other central defenders last season according to SSN. 12 came up on the screen: 7 was the next highest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.