Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
all it takes is for lescott to hand a transfer request in and then not only will he be hated by the everton fans but for us for putting a bid in lol

bystander.gif

alright boys - evertonian here who was desperate for your lads to get to the faroes last summer (i don't know if you can see my previous posts)

I've watched everton for 38 years and i reckon despite what you think about scousers we're as close to your mentality as anyone with our cunts of neighbours - don't lose it

there is a real danger that some of you might forget what made you city - the 2-2 last minute equaliser at wembley in the play off, good turn outs in the lower flights, bradford, and going back, the legends like Bell

I'd love city to crack it just to piss people off - doing it as outsiders but just remember you've won nish yet and it's not the time for playing up to sky / soccer am with silly arabic hats on

as for lescott, he's magnificent but don't lose the plot - he isn't automatically going to join you - your project is just beginning

if he does, fair enough

but will he mean as much as the 5-1, Uwe's goals, Paul Power, 76, 69 - I doubt it to those of you steeped in history and struggle

one of our sly pleasant moments is doing it against the tide

when you win something, fair enough, the other twats have been buying trophies for years, but just remember the clubs of honour, and that's us and you

good luck, enjoy the ride and keep you harted for red shite

evertonfc said:
alright boys - evertonian here who was desperate for your lads to get to the faroes last summer (i don't know if you can see my previous posts)

I've watched everton for 38 years and i reckon despite what you think about scousers we're as close to your mentality as anyone with our ***** of neighbours - don't lose it

there is a real danger that some of you might forget what made you city - the 2-2 last minute equaliser at wembley in the play off, good turn outs in the lower flights, bradford, and going back, the legends like Bell

I'd love city to crack it just to piss people off - doing it as outsiders but just remember you've won nish yet and it's not the time for playing up to sky / soccer am with silly arabic hats on

as for lescott, he's magnificent but don't lose the plot - he isn't automatically going to join you - your project is just beginning

if he does, fair enough

but will he mean as much as the 5-1, Uwe's goals, Paul Power, 76, 69 - I doubt it to those of you steeped in history and struggle

one of our sly pleasant moments is doing it against the tide

when you win something, fair enough, the other twats have been buying trophies for years, but just remember the clubs of honour, and that's us and you

good luck, enjoy the ride and keep you harted for red shite

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.