Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Don't think it's a matter of people being the 'ITK Police'. People are most definitely going to be sceptical of random bods who come on claiming this and that. The thing is things get posted and everyone gets all hett up about it cos nothing actually happens. The only time the truth can ever be confirmed as concrete is when it appears on the OS, so I don't even know why people A. bother to be ITK and B. why people read so much into it anyway, as it can only ever be true when its confirmed by the club. I think all ITK's are just people spewing out a twisted story from the press, or a rumour from down the pub the night before. The odd one might get it right but I believe that is just a stroke of pure luck. Like I said yesterday if somoene was a genuine ITK, I.E a member of the club itself, a high up member I mean, or a player.....wouldn't someone of such importance have something better to do than whet the appetites of a bunch of fans on a forum on the net? Thats the way I see it.
you make many points of which im sure some are true, but regarding ITKs, its up to each individual to believe what they want,i do hate it when you see posters actually dubious about sharing there news incase of a sudden volley of abuse they may receive! i take all ITK posts with a pinch of salt, never slaughter any of them or put them under intense scrutiny, but when a thread like this is (was) dying in front of our eyes i personally welcome any kind of news if im honest, i find it laughable when the poster with the new info gets slaughtered, i just dont get what people want!!

Maybe a silly question but some one on here might be able to confirm or not....

Is Lescot not able to buy his contract out?

Walk in the office, look gollum in the eye and say, look twat, im off, ive got 3 yrs left at £30,000 a week...

Here's your dosh, now fuck off im off to City to win something.

Seriously is this an option, we would have no prblem lending him the money would we ;-)

Re: Lescott update

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
The source is an Everton first teamer.

For the last couple of weeks my source has not been with his Everton colleagues and so news has not been forthcoming other than the odd indication from chats with team mates etc that nothing had changed. He is back with them this week .

You know, there's a slight issue with passing on stuff from an Everton first teamer but leaving him nameless - there's only about 15 of them, so if you provide any information at all it does make it slightly easy to work out who it is.

Number of Everton players who have been away from their teammates but are returning this week: one.

Just saying.

dontshootme said:

For the last couple of weeks my source has not been with his Everton colleagues and so news has not been forthcoming other than the odd indication from chats with team mates etc that nothing had changed. He is back with them this week .

You know, there's a slight issue with passing on stuff from an Everton first teamer but leaving him nameless - there's only about 15 of them, so if you provide any information at all it does make it slightly easy to work out who it is.

Number of Everton players who have been away from their teammates but are returning this week: one.

Just saying.

which one is it mate out of interest?

dontshootme said:

Just saying.

there are 28 members of the squad, plus other professionals, perhaps that's what he meant.

bizzbo said:
there are 28 members of the squad, plus other professionals, perhaps that's what he meant.

All of whom have been either in pre season training, or at the training ground getting treatment.

Except if they were playing in an international U19 competition, obviously.

blueinsa said:
Maybe a silly question but some one on here might be able to confirm or not....

Is Lescot not able to buy his contract out?

Walk in the office, look gollum in the eye and say, look twat, im off, ive got 3 yrs left at £30,000 a week...

Here's your dosh, now fuck off im off to City to win something.

Seriously is this an option, we would have no prblem lending him the money would we ;-)

I believe there are certain criteria you have to meet to buy out your contract. You've got to be, I think, at least 28. You've got to be starting the last year of your contract, again I think. You may even have to be coming off a contract of at least 3 years, again I think. Whatever the criteria are Lescott isn't eligible.

dontshootme said:

Just saying.

I made it very clear that I would give everyone enough info to work out who he is but would niether confirm or deny it is him so no problem and its hardly groundbreaking either just an insight into how things are on the inside.

If you have narrowed it down to one then I left enough clues and I'd imagine you are correct
;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.