Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
bizzbo said:
will you stop with that! he can't break his contract, and moyes has no obligation to sell him, or even to pick him if he doesn't move.

he does not need to break his contract but he can ask for permission to talk to us and he can make a transfer REQUEST - then IF everton turn it down he stays but he must at least ask otherwise Moyes will do nowt

He could write a letter requesting a transfer to kenwright but looking a bit tight as to whether he could get this done by the end of the month according to my sources

How long does it take him to wite a letter FFS.Has he got fkn learning problems

Mothball said:
BringBackSwales said:
he does not need to break his contract but he can ask for permission to talk to us and he can make a transfer REQUEST - then IF everton turn it down he stays but he must at least ask otherwise Moyes will do nowt

He could write a letter requesting a transfer to kenwright but looking a bit tight as to whether he could get this done by the end of the month according to my sources

How long does it take him to wite a letter FFS.As he got fkn learning problems

You should know all about that

alera said:
Presume you are an Everton fan. Lets just say he puts in a transfer request and Moyes is a lunatic and sticks him in the reserves on £45 k a week. No money to bring in a replacement.

WHo plays with Yobo in defence until the new year when Jagiekla is fit ? You dropped in that young midfielder for the last two friendlies and by all accounts hes been shocking and cant play there.

Would he stick Felleni in there ?

Obviously this wouldn't happen, but playing along, Rodwell would play there - he's a CB playing in midfield. No chance Fellaini drops back just because he's tall(at this point I have a horrid flashback to Walter Smith using Alex Nyarko as defensive cover....arghhhh).

We'll bring in another CB at some point, whether it's Senderos, somebody else, or a cheap loanee. We do have money, just not big money. Every year Moyes brings in a few players right at the end of the window who aren't really good enough for the first team, but good enough for cover, to fill whatever gaps are left in the squad.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect him to hand in a written transfer request seeing as this is blatantly the only way this situation can move forward.

either he does this by the end of the week or it's thanks but no thanks and we move on to another target IMO

Re: Lescott update

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
dontshootme said:
You know, there's a slight issue with passing on stuff from an Everton first teamer but leaving him nameless - there's only about 15 of them, so if you provide any information at all it does make it slightly easy to work out who it is.

Number of Everton players who have been away from their teammates but are returning this week: one.

Just saying.

I made it very clear that I would give everyone enough info to work out who he is but would niether confirm or deny it is him so no problem and its hardly groundbreaking either just an insight into how things are on the inside.

If you have narrowed it down to one then I left enough clues and I'd imagine you are correct
;o)

I've just had a gander at their squad and I think I know who he is ;-)

Mothball said:
BringBackSwales said:

How long does it take him to wite a letter FFS.As he got fkn learning problems

I have been wondering why the letter is taking so long myself but I didn't like to say anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.