Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been on SSN that a high level City Official has held a meeting with the Everton Chairman who has said categorically that they will not sell Lescott to a team who they are competing with for a Top 4 place!!!

Unless Lescott puts in an official transfer request, it doesn't look like it'll happen and Moyes will get his way.

Over to you Joleon!

Dubai Blue said:
CosmicScouser said:
As I've said before, the transfer has already been negotiated and is in the loan deal. All Everton have to do is decide if they want him, then pay whatever figure is in that agreement.
Bullshit. Plain and simple

It happens to be a fact. I know City fans are in a fantasy world at the moment, but contracts are legally binding

Dribble said:
Just been on SSN that a high level City Official has held a meeting with the Everton Chairman who has said categorically that they will not sell Lescott to a team who they are competing with for a Top 4 place!!!

Unless Lescott puts in an official transfer request, it doesn't look like it'll happen and Moyes will get his way.

Over to you Joleon!
I've no problem with Everton playing hardball, I'd hope we'd do the same in their situation. As you say it's up to Lescott now and how much he wants the move.

CosmicScouser said:
Dubai Blue said:

It happens to be a fact. I know City fans are in a fantasy world at the moment, but contracts are legally binding

Is that not a very arrogant thing to say?

CosmicScouser said:
Dubai Blue said:

Please stop. We own Jo. We own his registration. We decide if he goes, not you. Sorry but you are wrong.

moomba said:
I'm guessing Jo might have a say in any permanent move as well.

If he comes good, maybe a change of manager and I'm sure he could be convinced to stay.

If the Lescott saga has taught us one thing, the players say means fuck all.

if we have to forget lescott so be it... we are in desperate need of a new central defender, dunne is ***ing awful and TBH is even worse. I am starting to get worried

stony said:
moomba said:
I'm guessing Jo might have a say in any permanent move as well.

If he comes good, maybe a change of manager and I'm sure he could be convinced to stay.

If the Lescott saga has taught us one thing, the players say means fuck all.

if we want Jo, and Jo wants to stay, no contract in the world between City and Everton will force him to move there.

mcfc35 said:
if we have to forget lescott so be it... we are in desperate need of a new central defender, dunne is ***ing awful and TBH is even worse. I am starting to get worried

Bridge isn't much better and Richards is a lump

We can have all the attacking players we want, but nothing sorted at the back and we'll be no improvement on last season

Benarbia said:
mcfc35 said:

Bridge isn't much better and Richards is a lump

We can have all the attacking players we want, but nothing sorted at the back and we'll be no improvement on last season

What an idiot you really are Bridge has just been named in the England squad, ok cover for Ashly cole but he started showing real progress the last few months of last season, or did you forget he didn't play regualar at Chelsea for 3 years?

Agreed Richards had a average season last year, he bulked up a little too much with muscle and lost a bit of pace but i'm sure the fitness coaches will have sorted that out in the close season...

I'm tipping Richards, Bridge and Ned to become our 3 best defenders this season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.