Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellanis Hairdo said:
wrongun73 said:
yes you thick scouse ****, more potential. that means we could be world beaters over time, where the others you mentioned already are!
do you understand what potential means, or are you just as stupid as most other in breds from the wrong end of the east lancs. lol

Yes potential is based on what you have got now against where you could be. No doubt that city have got good potential at the moment, but certainly not more than the clubs who are all ready performing at a high level. At the moment you have bought some very good players who have never played together before so the idea that you are going to turn into world beaters - you have missed you on virtually all of your top targets Kaka, Eto and now Lescott.

Good to see that you are all grown up on this board.

For the record I'm not down the east lancs, I'm sat in an office on salford quays were all the city fans around me think you lot are a total joke

We pulled out of the Eto deal you thick scouse c**t
and if we really want Lescott we will get him.

Anyway shouldn't you be robbing ya gran right now?

Fellanis Hairdo said:
you have missed you on virtually all of your top targets Kaka, Eto and now Lescott.....

Ok, two points, firstly we HAVEN'T missed out on Lescott, not at this point anyway.

Secondly, don't you think it kind of sums up the direction both our clubs are heading in, and which has the better potential, that we've tried and failed to sign Kaka, Eto'o and Terry whereas Everton have tried, and failed, to sign Kyle Naughton?

Matty said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
you have missed you on virtually all of your top targets Kaka, Eto and now Lescott.....

Ok, two points, firstly we HAVEN'T missed out on Lescott, not at this point anyway.

Secondly, don't you think it kind of sums up the direction both our clubs are heading in, and which has the better potential, that we've tried and failed to sign Kaka, Eto'o and Terry whereas Everton have tried, and failed, to sign Kyle Naughton?

nice one matty lol
this is what he fails to realize, does he really think it winds us up to know that we've missed out on some of the worlds best players?

maybe kyle naughton has....POTENTIAL lol

Matty said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

Yes - thats probably a fair point. None of my arguments have been about whether you will be a good team eventually, just those who seem to think that overnight Everton have become awful and City have become amazing, which is not the case. I wouldnt for one second say that if city buy everyone they are linked with they wont have a better team than us and win more because thats obvious, just at the moment you havent and therefore wont.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Matty said:

Yes - thats probably a fair point. None of my arguments have been about whether you will be a good team eventually, just those who seem to think that overnight Everton have become awful and City have become amazing, which is not the case. I wouldnt for one second say that if city buy everyone they are linked with they wont have a better team than us and win more because thats obvious, just at the moment you havent and therefore wont.

personally mate i haven't slagged everton off, i think even the city fans who dont like everton would have to agree that they're a well run club with a decent fan base. its you that started coming it with your snide comments. at the end of the day its poitless coming on here starting to wind every **** up you'll just get thrown off. DSOB usually has something decent to say, unless someones got his back up, all i read off you is gay boy eye scratching!

Fellanis Hairdo said:
For the record I'm not down the east lancs, I'm sat in an office on salford quays were all the city fans around me think you lot are a total joke

LADS!!!! I've been thinking maybe he's right? Maybe we are all deluded!!! Maybe we should be more like those lovely chappies from Everton.

As from tomorrow I'm going to wake up and aim my dreams no higher than fifth spot, I also think we should shun City's attempt to buy the best available players and instead look at the like of Karl Naughton for our future star buys.

I'm going to go on other fans websites and tell them their deluded and the whole football world is laughing at them because they got more money to spend than us.

And also tell them to grow up!!!

Come on who's joining me? I'm off to Notts County to piss on their fires of delight with such quotes as "Your shit and no one will want to come to you" and "money won't buy you a top spot"!!!!....That will teach em for having dreams above their stations.

This is how you look Fellanis hairdo......It's really sad!!!

Petetheblu said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

LADS!!!! I've been thinking maybe he's right? Maybe we are all deluded!!! Maybe we should be more like those lovely chappies from Everton.

As from tomorrow I'm going to wake up and aim my dreams no higher than fifth spot, I also think we should shun City's attempt to buy the best available players and instead look at the like of Karl Naughton for our future star buys.

I'm going to go on other fans websites and tell them their deluded and the whole football world is laughing at them because they got more money to spend than us.

And also tell them to grow up!!!

Come on who's joining me? I'm off to Notts County to piss on their fires of delight with such quotes as "Your shit and no one will want to come to you" and "money won't buy you a top spot"!!!!....That will teach em for having dreams above their stations.

This is how you look Fellanis hairdo......It's really sad!!!

Totally agree with that...looking at it that way he looks a right c**k

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Matty said:

I'm still of the opinion that, come May, we'll be above Everton. I personally think we'll be below the current "Big 4" and finish in 5th. I'm of the opinion that our squad is better than yours at present anyway (although obviously, as our pursuit of Lescott indicates, we need a defender or two) and that, combined with fewer games and the ability to cover for injuries, I believe will see us finish above you.

Everton will be what they've been for the past few seasons, workmanlike, hard to beat, not particularly attractive or entertaining to watch but effective. They'll get the job done when their expected to but they'll still struggle to make an impact on the current Big 4. They'll be in the mix for Europa League spots, alongside us, Villa and Spurs. However what you surely must realise is this annual battle for a Europa League spot represents Everton's zenith, a zenith that will remain unless substantial investment is located. I can't see this investment coming along any time soon and, even if it did, it quite obviously wouldn't be in the same ballpark as the investment City have been lucky enough to receive.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Matty said:

Oh thanks for that as I thought from your last statement about potential we'd actually arrived at our potential, as potential is what we've already posses playing in our team currently.....I for one were beginning to worry.

Thank god for these Evertonian saviours to stop us wondering into the darkness of none common sense.

Matty said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

You have missed out on Lescott you bufoon! You'd need to be on crack to believe Moyes would sell him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.