Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that they have rejected the transfer request, I wouldn't be surprised if the Everton fans dislike him now.

I reckon this will go to deadline day.

Everton had to reject it to save face he will come now they cant have a aplayer who doesnt want them simple not one thats worth that much. we will now go in with a bigger offer 22m the press will report it as 26m as they always do and they will accept and all the mickey mouses will cry he will be in our defence on saturday i guarentee it.

We now have the upper hand

CosmicScouser said:
Let this be on record - Lescott will never play for City. He will remain at Everton this season and probably sold to Arsenal next season

* Never is a very long time
* "Probably" is not a very confident word
* "Arsenal" is a team who would not offer the most money, and you, a jealous Everton fan, should want the best for your cash needing club. So what you're saying, you want LESS money for Everton to make the team stronger when in reality they will fall more behind the top four......and Arsenal.

That is all

PSmyth07 said:
Now that they have rejected the transfer request, I wouldn't be surprised if the Everton fans dislike him now.

I reckon this will go to deadline day.

Thats what a lot of Scousers are scared of, that we'll sign him in Rooney style, which will leave them with no time to spend the fee, and by the time Jan comes around the money has disapeared to Kenwrights back pocket.

How bitter will the fans be that despite their attempts to applaud every time he touched the ball in their recent friendly, it meant absolutely fuck all?

simon23 said:
cosmic scouser.....

why do you think he will go to arsenal next season?....part of the reported senderos deal????

No. Just that Wenger has shown interest in him in the past and now he has made a formal transfer request, his long term future at Everton is untenable. I think Moyes is so pissed with City that he'd rather sell him for a few million less to another club. It's like the Barry-Liverpool situation. Mark my words

You know what makes me laugh about all this? Your arrogance since you got a cash injection.

"Everton aren't on our level anymore"

Fair enough, you've got a few quid and you're buying up all sorts of players; but what the fuck have you done recently to justify being better than Everton in footballing terms? Weren't you in the third tier of English football about ten years ago?

The only way Lescott will be leaving us is if you lot pay £30 million in cash, £22 million plus Jo or £18 million plus Jo and Onuoha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.