Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Sniff . with respect you're wrong m8 .
Our clubs finances are run very well , and we have a minimal debt compared to many .
It is very manageable , and not too much of an issue where football is concerned .

not what your manager and chairman said at a press confrence last month in regards to the clubs finance. In fact its the polar opposite, if everton dont have a good cup run or finish high they are up shit creek without a paddle

or a boat ;)

sniff said:
How good is it that we can afford to write off that ammount of money when you can even pay his wages. Hes not an idiot just forgets not all clubs are as fortunate as our own

I'm sure I'll never see the day Everton can waste 18m on a player but I don't think I'd want to see it either.

Oh and keep this on the low down but he's actually quite good. Dark horse this season. He'll score a lot.

sniff said:
You're laughing at Jo but your club paid 18m for him? Jesus Christ mate. You're a fucking idiot.

Ha, you moron. We didn't pay 18 million for Jo. Get your facts right, just because the Sun prints it doesn't mean it's true. And by the way, he's shite.

Bryan said:
tommcfc said:
what i find really hard to understand is why everton fans seem happy to keep a player at their club against his wishes. if it was a player at city who didn't want to play for us i'd have him gone for whatever he was valued at. moys hasn't even set an acceptable value he is just saying he won't go which doesn't seem right to me as the player clearly wants to go.

1. He is under contract to us - one he just renewed.

2. He is an England international.

3. He is one of our top players

4. City is one of our rivals for league standing

5. We are stretched thin in defense.

6. Keeping him will not allow him to play for a rival

1. players with contracts are transferred all the time and we all know that really they're not worth alot
2. which is why we're offering around £20 million
3. see 2
4. you have jo. not alot of help i know but we've done business with a so called rival.
5. with the money you would get from us you could buy 2 solid defenders in his place and would probably have a stronger defense than a weakened one.
6. the same point as 4.

anyway, you make some fair points but i just wouldn't want a player kept at city if he wanted out, no matter who it was.

r.soleofsalford said:
sniff said:
not what your manager and chairman said at a press confrence last month in regards to the clubs finance. In fact its the polar opposite, if everton dont have a good cup run or finish high they are up shit creek without a paddle

or a boat ;)

suppose they just have to swim the mersey then

Everton1878 said:
The Fixer said:
A) you have punched above your weight last few seasons

How do you punch above your weight for numerous seasons? That doesn't make sense. I can see you using that term for Hull in the first 6 months but if a team regulatory gets European football, gets to an FA Cup Final and breaks the top 4 how are they punching above their weight?

The Fixer said:
B)Small squad and now euro fixtures

2 seasons ago we won every group game then was knocked out by Fiorentina on penalties with that small squad. Again, must be a one off. A fluke. Punching above our weight.

The Fixer said:
C)jags out injured

Have you ever seen Joseph Yobo play? Oh and we still have Lescott. Yobo and Lescott is a better partnership than you can muster at the moment.

The Fixer said:
D)Lescott wants out, yobo ACN, Saha injury prone, as is Yak, pienaar not commiting to you

Lescott wants out? Fair enough, he does. Unfortunately for him he still has 4 years left on his contract so we will keep him for now. You have players going to the ACN too. It's the same for every club. It's not just going to suddenly impact Everton more than other sides. Saha is injury prone, I'm not arguing that but Yak certainly isn't. He injured his cruciate and put himself out for nearly a year. How is that injury prone? Pienaar is in contract negotiations now. He has 2 years left on his contract. You haven't got a clue about the running of Everton mate, so why make out you have?

The Fixer said:
E) you have not added any new signing (JO) pmsl.

You're laughing at Jo but your club paid 18m for him? Jesus Christ mate. You're a fucking idiot.

Most fans i know say everton punch above their weight!!

Yak has come back from that bad injury but will he stay fit?

Jags is a massive miss for you, yobo is ok nowt special and is offski to ACN.

Jo we payed 4 mill up front the rest is on acheiving cups etc so you don't have a clue my blue dipping friend!

I see that we have our daily infiltration of scousers again!

Moyes uses the media to play out the EFC spin machine and these gullable fookers fall for it, hook line and sinker!

"Im the boss, i make the decisions round here, blah fooking blah"

What's up Gollum, feeling a little insecure are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.