Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wantefc said:
cityman14364 said:
omg watefc, you wont let us pinch a player of your and your trying to poach pam, thats tapping up im reporting you to the moderators, i might even get the f.a involved, thats unless you know something i dont and have been talking to pam behind our backs of course lmao

yea but ill take no for an answer...very good! topical humour i like it!

its ok you dont have to take no for an answer.. .she said yes so obviosuly she wants to go so no 1 person is bigger than the club, we just value her more than you do.. put in a bigger offer and it will be considered....no 1 person makes decisions at this club, the club makes the decisions, lmao

keemanan said:
bubjeeps said:
Difference if utd came in for moyes i would be a step up in his career but lescott going to city at this point is a side step at best matches are won on football pitches not buy who offers the most money and until this city team finish above Everton then we aint holding lescott back. Some city fans are in for some shocks this season thinking this team are going to walk into top 6 just because it looks good on paper
Is it possible that you maybe shocked this season by our progress or are Everton fans never ever wrong even when they called for Moyes head last season?
Progress is made on performances on the pitch and not by making big money signing and until you walk the walk no progress has been made except in your wage bill

keemanan said:
bubjeeps said:
or are Everton fans never ever wrong even when they called for Moyes head last season?

Well, perhaps they weren't wrong about that after all. Jesus, I'd hate it if a manager of ours was bansheeing about on an hysterical, pathetic ego trip, with the club just an incidental to this process. This is no way to be carrying on. It is becoming excruciating.

Optimus Prime ..good to talk to mate, i didnt get involved in childish banter yesterday couldnt be arsed.

I get everton tv ( which is suprisingly good) few interviews with moyes and he admits himself he is very intense and very very focused on the job. So i assume thats what he means about being demented.
Moyes seems a very honourable person so i cant see him breaking his contract with us, all i can imagine if he did go its because he has a release clause incase utd ever do want him, which strictly speaking isnt breaking a contract. Lescott should have put a clause inlast year...if he thought longterm we arent his future

cityman14364 said:
wantefc said:
yea but ill take no for an answer...very good! topical humour i like it!

its ok you dont have to take no for an answer.. .she said yes so obviosuly she wants to go so no 1 person is bigger than the club, we just value her more than you do.. put in a bigger offer and it will be considered....no 1 person makes decisions at this club, the club makes the decisions, lmao

im aiming to put something "big" in but it wont be an offer!! sorry thats piss poor!!

Blue Mooner said:
So the Everton fans all agree with keeping a player who doesn't want to be there and not pocketing circa 20 million quid plus any money you may already have to re-inforce a threadbare squad?

I know what I would want if the shoe was on the other foot.

I was gutted to lose SWP but new it was right for the club. History since has proven that decision to be the right one for mcfc.

Most want to sell, BM, but due to the timing of all this, believe that we won't get an adequate replacement in. There is also a concern regarding whether Moyes will see all the money. As you know, we're skint and should Bill Kenwright get his hands on £20m cash, he might be forced to distribute to people other than Moyes.

It's a mess for us, but I understand entirely where Moyes is coming from.

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

i read something the other day when he sed basically he wants a million pound for every month on his contract!!!1

wantefc said:
Optimus Prime ..good to talk to mate, i didnt get involved in childish banter yesterday couldnt be arsed.

I get everton tv ( which is suprisingly good) few interviews with moyes and he admits himself he is very intense and very very focused on the job. So i assume thats what he means about being demented.
Moyes seems a very honourable person so i cant see him breaking his contract with us, all i can imagine if he did go its because he has a release clause incase utd ever do want him, which strictly speaking isnt breaking a contract. Lescott should have put a clause inlast year...if he thought longterm we arent his future

Yep - good to talk mate. Was just on a wind-up yesterday, which was a bit childish I know - but it was Friday afternoon and I fancied dishing out a bit of grief as there seemed to be a lot of dick heads on the board - I think it was pretty obvious for anyone with half a brain to see that what I was saying was designed to provoke and was, factually, a load of bollocks!

Any road - good luck for today mate, and for the season ahead (except for the 16th of January, of course!).

Wow. The Swans are leading Geelong!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.justin.tv/manian/popout" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.justin.tv/manian/popout</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.