Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFCJONO said:
Dobsy87 said:
I keep hearing this referred to, what exactly are these broken promises? Just transfers or something more?

The Kings Dock move, The NTL debacle, the proposed take over a few years back, moving the club from the City to Knowsley. More recently not directly form Kenwright but Robert Ellistone in June about how we are going to improve the team with transfers, none of which have materialised (except Jo), our constant failure to secure even the most "nailed down of transfers" Norton, Delph, Senderos, M'Bia etc. I'm not even Anti Kenwright, I believe he has the club at heart but you can see why people lose confidence.

Seems he's basically an Evertonian John Wardle, with the difference that he's appointed a highly competent manager, which Wardle did not.

Elstone, to me, is another Alistair Mackintosh, having read a couple of interviews with him.

Lomas has a lob on said:
EFCJONO said:
The Kings Dock move, The NTL debacle, the proposed take over a few years back, moving the club from the City to Knowsley. More recently not directly form Kenwright but Robert Ellistone in June about how we are going to improve the team with transfers, none of which have materialised (except Jo), our constant failure to secure even the most "nailed down of transfers" Norton, Delph, Senderos, M'Bia etc. I'm not even Anti Kenwright, I believe he has the club at heart but you can see why people lose confidence.
everton could always call on sly stallone to put his hand in his pocket ; )

Answer- dont push me!

EFCJONO

I've been reading your posts with interest and I think you're a credit to your support mate.No bs or snidey digs-just wanting the best for your club and a healthy dose of reality.

I salute you sir.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co..._city/s/1132254_city_ponder_lescott_swap_shop

CITY will consider a player-plus-cash deal to try to break the deadlock over Joleon Lescott.

The Blues have not made any fresh offers to Everton over the England defender, and are awaiting developments at Goodison Park.

The Merseysiders are expected to change their minds and agree to the sale of Lescott after weeks of bitter wrangling.

City will not increase their last bid of £18m but could be prepared to include Richard Dunne, Martin Petrov or Jo - currently on loan at Everton - in a bid to clinch the deal.

Dunne would be a particularly interesting proposition to Everton as he would be an instant replacement for Lescott and knows the club well after spending the first four years of his career at Goodison.

Everton have turned down two City bids and firmly rejected Lescott's transfer request, but there is a feeling in the Everton camp that the issue is having an unsettling influence on the camp, especially after the 6-1 home thrashing by Arsenal.

RobbieBrewer said:
EFCJONO

I've been reading your posts with interest and I think you're a credit to your support mate.No bs or snidey digs-just wanting the best for your club and a healthy dose of reality.

I salute you sir.

I agree with this. He's been really respectful and it's really good to read the view on the other side of the coin.

Some guy on bluekipper who was at the training ground today says, moyes has sent lesccot to london, what's that all about???

Lescott has gone to london to get away from everything ive just this minute been told.
Cant see moysey letting him stay too long though, but he has deffo left liverpool for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.