Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcigo said:
yes, that much is true, but we're providing Everton with their transfer kitty for the summer, and it's considerably more than it should be

They won't have time to get anyone in this window, January is notoriously difficult and by next summer they could well have finished outside the top 6. I'm not worried about Everton.

i would of thought press conferance would be tomoz morning after training. like toure one. but you never know i suppose. it will be interesting, find out lescotts take of things!!

I've just got a text saying "He's here".

Now, I have no idea what the context of that is, whether or not he's talking about Lescott (He sometimes hears things) or where "here" is, but I thought I'd share with you, being the attention whore that I am.

Bluemoon115 said:

Now, I have no idea what the context of that is, whether or not he's talking about Lescott (He sometimes hears things) or where "here" is, but I thought I'd share with you, being the attention whore that I am.

text them back and find out ;)

thomo said:
Bluemoon115 said:

text them back and find out ;)

"What the hell are you talking about?" was the reply. I've also tried to phone him but he hasn't picked up.

Bluemoon115 said:

Send back....

He's there,
He's every fuckin where
Richard Dunne, Richard Dunne

(probably for old times sake though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.