Lescott + more

Gwladiator said:
Right I don't want to argue with anyone here but I think that those of you who say you wouldn't take Lescott are a delusional as he is comfortably better than any Centre half you currently have. However if you do want to sign him Our board will squeeze you for every penny, I'd expect the £18m bid that was talked about to be considered or slightly less money (say about £15m) and Jo on loan for the season.

Kompany is better. Onuoha will be better as he matures.

I wouldn't pay over 12mill + Jo (so that is about 12mill) for Lescott.

Gwladiator said:
C_T_I_D said:
We were owned by Shinawatra that was correct but the deals that he was doing he could not afford and we potentially would have got into administration if not for the arabs coming into the club and writing off all the debt. He was borrowing money off wealthy 'associates' at the time.

You still had more money to spend.

So did you. You bought that stupid afro guy Fellaini for what? an initial 15mill or thereabouts.

We only paid like 4mill upfront for Jo

ObamaIsHere said:
Lolz at all you Shitty fans...just lolz.

Aww got a pot to piss in have we? That's ok, I mean £12m for Bridge? Bargain. Money well spent. Let's hope that useless grey headed spunk loving tosser you lot call 'Sparky' keeps wheeling them out ey?

And before you simple bastards hit back with the usual 'yeahh but we have more money than you, ourr kid', 'bin dipping *****'...save your breath, I can read you all like a book.

Before I leave you (as much as it's killing me) I will leave you with a little something to put you back in your place.

Manchester City
First Division/Premier League
1936–37, 1967–68

FA Cup
1904, 1934, 1956, 1969

League Cup
1970, 1976

Charity Shield
1937, 1968, 1972

European Cup Winners' Cup

Not bad....

Everton

First Division

1890–91, 1914–15, 1927-28, 1932–32, 1938–39, 1962–63, 1969–70, 1984–85, 1986–87

FA Cup

1906, 1933, 1966, 1984, 1995

FA Charity Shield

1928, 1932, 1963, 1970, 1984, 1985, 1986 (shared),1987, 1995

European Cup Winners' Cup

FA Youth Cup

1965, 1984, 1998

Even better!

Ladies and Gents, I have been Barack Obama, and you have been a cracking audience. Goodnight and God bless x

I CLOSED MY EYES (i closed my eyes)
DREW BACK THE CURTAIN
TO SEE FOR CERTAIN WATTA THOUGHT I KNEW

FAR FAR AWAY (far far away)
KENWRIGHT WAS WEEPING
LESCOTT IS LEAVING
ANY DREAM WILL DO

I WORE MY COAT (i wore my coat)
WITH ADUG LINING, OIL MONEY SHINING,
WONDERFUL AND NEW,

AND IN THE EAST, THE DAWN WAS BREAKIN,
F E R G U S O N SHAKIN
ANY DREAM WILL DO...........

Just back from the pool for a coolling dip and relief from the 90's here today and found all this and OMG what did i start here, espceially this love-fest with the blue half of Liverpool, with noted exceptions all have spoken total crap!

Talk about opening 'Pandora's Box' here................jeeeeezzzzz!!

And before the mickey's get excited, no thats not worth trying to rob, its actually a saying and doesnt really exist :-) !!!

ElanJo said:
Gwladiator said:
C_T_I_D said:
We were owned by Shinawatra that was correct but the deals that he was doing he could not afford and we potentially would have got into administration if not for the arabs coming into the club and writing off all the debt. He was borrowing money off wealthy 'associates' at the time.

You still had more money to spend.

So did you. You bought that stupid afro guy Fellaini for what? an initial 15mill or thereabouts.

We only paid like 4mill upfront for Jo

£3m in 5 yearly payments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.