Lescott + more

Rather want players who are ambitious and have a great attitude than those that chase the £££££ buddy x[/quote]

They both joined prior to our take-over... meaning your point = EPIC FAIL!![/quote]

No, you were still owned by Shinawatra meaning you still were able to offer considerably higher wages and fees.[/quote]

Meaning YOUR point - EPIC, EPIC FAIL! Taxi for C_I_T_D xxxxx

We were owned by Shinawatra that was correct but the deals that he was doing he could not afford and we potentially would have got into administration if not for the arabs coming into the club and writing off all the debt. He was borrowing money off wealthy 'associates' at the time.

C_T_I_D said:
We were owned by Shinawatra that was correct but the deals that he was doing he could not afford and we potentially would have got into administration if not for the arabs coming into the club and writing off all the debt. He was borrowing money off wealthy 'associates' at the time.
Correct

C_T_I_D said:

You still had more money to spend.

The Fixer said:
FFS LESCOTT PLASTIC KNESS THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FOOK ABOUT WITH BAD LADS IN BRUM!

Everton fans dont mind a bit of banter but this tool obama is fooking it up on here 4 decent posters.

mods get rid
!

Yes...indeed.

Anyways, back on topic, no matter what Lescott is worth in the League, he is probably worth double that to Everton with our small squad.

The Board would DEFINITELY not sell if Moyes isn't willing, and people saying he is overrated, well he really isnt, he would be quality in a team like yours, and if you did buy him for roughly £20 million he would be worth it. You're not only buying him off us to improve your team, it will also weaken - what i think - will be your rivals next season.

Nick1878 said:
The Fixer said:
FFS LESCOTT PLASTIC KNESS THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FOOK ABOUT WITH BAD LADS IN BRUM!

Everton fans dont mind a bit of banter but this tool obama is fooking it up on here 4 decent posters.

mods get rid
!

Yes...indeed.

Anyways, back on topic, no matter what Lescott is worth in the League, he is probably worth double that to Everton with our small squad.

The Board would DEFINITELY not sell if Moyes isn't willing, and people saying he is overrated, well he really isnt, he would be quality in a team like yours, and if you did buy him for roughly £20 million he would be worth it. You're not only buying him off us to improve your team, it will also weaken - what i think - will be your rivals next season.

Nick, your a top suck up lid.

Smell ya l8a babes xxxxxxxxxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.