Lescott take a bow

Still looks nervous on the ball though to me at times,and let's face it he was up against ONE championship striker today,so lets not be getting carried away just yet.if his Neverton form came back he might have a chance of a new contract,if not its Fulham or WBA for him am afraid,it will only be down hill from there on in

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Because Demichelis is better with the ball on the ground. Lescott is to clumsy with the ball. Pelegrini doesn't care if Lescott played well or not, Lescott is too clumsy with the ball and that's why he doesn't rate him. Demichelis can make 1000 mistakes but he is better passer and feels more comfortable then he has a ball and for this reason he rates him higher.
He is a bit shakey in possession, looks nervous. But he has made fewer mistakes for this football club in five years than Demijoke has made in five months.

vinny or shinny or demi i don't know what

the defenders in the team are shit and way overrated by some blind fans

Spending all this money to find yourself having the likes of Lescott (on 90kw) Demichelis Kolarov for 19m !!

Toward FFP its an obligation from the club to shift them

and Kompany need competition

PSG back four : Van der weil- silva-alex-maxwell

maxwell cost 5, Alex 3,5 VDV 5 or 6 and all get less than Lescott, clichy or kolarov

He looked terrible on the ball. I agree he looks better than MDM defending, but you don't want him near your buildup play.

I don't understand why we don't play Nastasic more often with Kompany? He's no worse than Lescott and would benefit from the experience...

Claytop said:
Massive test will come midweek when I assume he will play against Barca.

Although I agree, far better defender than Demi.

i am also assuming this but wouldn't be surprised to see Garcia. For some reason Lescott just doesn't seem to be trusted.

bluebobom said:
He looked terrible on the ball. I agree he looks better than MDM defending, but you don't want him near your buildup play.

I don't understand why we don't play Nastasic more often with Kompany? He's no worse than Lescott and would benefit from the experience...

He was one of our best players today, hardly put a foot wrong so I don't know how you can say he looked terrible? Yes, he doesn't come across as fluent and spectacular on the ball but that's not what we need out there, we need our best solid defender who's not going to dive in and give penelies away every important game. No, he doesn't have the movement of MDm he sure as hell is a damn sight better defender regardless of how he looks on the ball and at this present time, without any fear of contradiction, he is a mountain above MDm as well as the inexperienced, injured Nastasic therefore should be played for the rest of the season alongside Vinny. Period!

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Because Demichelis is better with the ball on the ground. Lescott is to clumsy with the ball. Pelegrini doesn't care if Lescott played well or not, Lescott is too clumsy with the ball and that's why he doesn't rate him. Demichelis can make 1000 mistakes but he is better passer and feels more comfortable then he has a ball and for this reason he rates him higher.

And for that reason, Pellegrini is a idiot for picking him over MDM. I'd rather play a CB who does not make 1000 mistakes than one who is maybe a bit clumsy with the ball.

Whilst I don't think Lescott is a world beater I do think he's been treated like a muppet by Pellegrini......he obviously wants to ship him out which is fine - managers decision and all that - but picking him when everyone knows he'll be leaving in the Summer just strikes me as bad management.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.