Lescott

Just said on the the matchday thread I thought he was superb today. Its the 2 full backs who aren't good enough. Hopefully Lescott will push on from here

vincent said:
Looking much better..

lescott_280x420_32758a.jpg
13_EVERTON.jpg

Do you really think so?

Carl_Man_City said:
Just said on the the matchday thread I thought he was superb today. Its the 2 full backs who aren't good enough. Hopefully Lescott will push on from here

Maicon-Toure-Lescott-Lahm

Yup... the only weak links I can see in the side are Bridge and Zaba, Kuyt just walked round Bridge at times and where to start with Zaba...

First Goal - Came from a free kick given away by Zabaleta
Second Goal - Zaba went to sleep and let Benayoun slot one in.

i have been impressed with lescott in most of the games this season, like previously posted the full backs seem to let the defence down. bridge seems too attack minded and doesnt think about covering centre backs, and zab just seems steady but unspectacular. de jong sitting in front helped keep stevie me quiet

Hopefully ned will be our right back soon, as long as he's willing to get forward more.

Miami Weiss said:
Carl_Man_City said:

Maicon-Toure-Lescott-Lahm
Zambrotta-Toure-Hangeland-Bosingwa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.