Lescott

One of the best defenders in the country his partnership with Kompany has developed into one of the very best and efficient in Europe, and his all round game has improved no end in the last 12 months. He and Dawson both deserve to partner Terry at the Euro's as there both excellent defenders but as City fans lets hope Capello goes with Joleon.

He deserves a lot of credit because at Christmas last year he couldn't get a sniff and had made about 6 or 7 appearances in the league all season, there was talk of him moving on loan to Wolves in the 2011 January window but he got his head down and got in the team, even before Kolo got banned and excelled alongside Vincent becoming a very important player in the process. He's underrated by a lot of City fans, our best defender so far this season.

Some people should be getting very fat with all the humble pie they should be eating

Best City player this season for me, I said it two weeks ago and still stand by it now.

City Raider said:
kiam06 said:
Best City player this season for me, I said it two weeks ago and still stand by it now.

he's been good, but erm...no!
Agreed. Bit of a silly comment to be honest. I'm a big fan of Joleon but to say he's been better than Merlin, Micah, Kun, Jimmy M, Mario or even Edin (yes; really) is nonsense.

jimharri said:
City Raider said:
kiam06 said:

he's been good, but erm...no!
Agreed. Bit of a silly comment to be honest. I'm a big fan of Joleon but to say he's been better than Merlin, Micah, Kun, Jimmy M, Mario or even Edin (yes; really) is nonsense.
I'd argue he's been slightly more consistent than Micah and Kun, but he's definitely been our best defender in my eyes so far this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.