Lescott

Skashion said:
Just a few people getting a bit giddy on the back of this performance. It was only against QPR last week where we watched our defence fall apart without Kompany.

I remember Savic (and Micah to a degree) struggling, but not so much Lescott if we are being honest.

TFC said:
Skashion said:
Just a few people getting a bit giddy on the back of this performance. It was only against QPR last week where we watched our defence fall apart without Kompany.

I remember Savic (and Micah to a degree) struggling, but not so much Lescott if we are being honest.

Correct, Lescott actually had a good game against QPR.

Parker is just a rich mans Robbie Savage, run around like an idiot making sure everyone knows he's dead on his feet but still battling and the crowd just lap it up.

Lescott has been good this year, but I still have my doubts.

He had a good game against spain. It's not easy to keep a clean sheet against the best team in the world.

andrewmswift said:
TFC said:
Skashion said:

Ah well, that's alright then isn't it.

andrewmswift said:
TFC said:
Skashion said:

I thought Lescott had a good game at QPR. I also think the partnership between him and Kompany is excellent. Lescott and Jagielka were superb last night against Spain.

have always rated Lescott, looked very comfortable next to Jagielka who he forged a really good partnership with at Everton.
Kolo is shite, not Lescott. He was always gonna be good for us with a run of games. Looks dodgy with ball at feet but so what, he knows to play it simple and defends really well.

Played great last night. The only mistake he made was a dodgy pass towards the end of the game straight to a Spanish player, apart from that he was first class.
Also if I were Mancini I would make a bid for Jagielka in the January window.
If Kompany gets injured for a long period of time we can kiss the Premierleague title goodbye as we have no quality back up (Savic still learning, Toure looks like he's leaving)
A quality C/B is what we need and buying Jagielka would rubber stamp the title imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.