let me tell you a story...

Failsworth_Blue said:
simon23 said:
no

i have criticised RM numerous times but I havent asked for him to be sacked..infact quite the opposite as numerous times ive said managerial stability is the most important thing. i do however believe that it is a two way street and RM does need to look at how he deals with players (not just tev)

You don't know how he deals with players, most of the players at the moment seem happy enough so he's doing something right and the most important thing is he's got us playing well and winning again. The statement from City made it clear Tevez was willing to extend his contract so his relationship with Mancini can't be that bad, it seems like him and his agent are after more money and City have rightly told them that they won't entertain a new contract deal until the summer as it's club policy

when a player like Viera comes out and says that RM is for want of a bettter word (and i cannt remember the exact qoute) aloof then this suggests to me that with some players he does need to change on occasions...obviously RM has his ways and 99% of the time that is fine but man management has to be tailored to the individual and there are plenty of players that have come out and said that he could treat them a little better (granted some of that will just be bad feelings due to being left out/sold becuase they aint good enough - but this clearly isnt the case with tevez...he is the fulcrium of the team, a plyer who plays out of his skin every game and our leading goal scorer, hence there is more to this than just money)

simon23 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
You don't know how he deals with players, most of the players at the moment seem happy enough so he's doing something right and the most important thing is he's got us playing well and winning again. The statement from City made it clear Tevez was willing to extend his contract so his relationship with Mancini can't be that bad, it seems like him and his agent are after more money and City have rightly told them that they won't entertain a new contract deal until the summer as it's club policy

when a player like Viera comes out and says that RM is for want of a bettter word (and i cannt remember the exact qoute) aloof then this suggests to me that with some players he does need to change on occasions...obviously RM has his ways and 99% of the time that is fine but man management has to be tailored to the individual and there are plenty of players that have come out and said that he could treat them a little better (granted some of that will just be bad feelings due to being left out/sold becuase they aint good enough - but this clearly isnt the case with tevez...he is the fulcrium of the team, a plyer who plays out of his skin every game and our leading goal scorer, hence there is more to this than just money)

Mancini has his way of managing, it's worked at his previous clubs so no reason why it can't work here and the players by large seem to have bought in to his way of working unfortunately you aren't going to be able to please everyone

There way be more to it than just money but the statement from City leads me to believe at this moment in time money is the key factor. If moneys not an issue and he can't work with Mancini anymore then it's unfortunate and disappointing but thats the way it is. Mancini can't keep changing the way he works with certain players just because they don't agree with how he goes about things, if of course thats the case

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I hope some posters will appreciate why I did not want to drop a hand grenade re Carlos situation earlier in the week.

The Kia Joorabachian and Apocaplyse Now in the transfer threads were just pointers, City were and are ahead of the game on this.

Many things are ambigious (admittedly frustrating) for a variety of reasons and personal relationships.

Obviously, blues will be hurting - but please keep the faith with both the club and Carlos.

Joorabachian makes Paul Stretford look like a rank amateur.

There are elements to Carlos' displeasure, but it comes down to one cold truth MONEY.

A Rooney situation in many aspects. Tevez has such a close relationship with his agent - best man at his wedding, godfather to his children.

There is plenty of things to run on this. Tevez's situation is unique in that for the first time in his career, it is US who own him.

Keep the faith and a brighter January will emerge around the corner. Worst case scenario, it will be put to bed until the summer.

thought twice before looking at the site last night and today and my fears were right....so many half baked tales of inside info and told you so post!!!

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MONEY there is more to this that may come out soon but a lot of things going on at top level in the club over last 3 weeks re a number of players
i know for 100% he wont be going in jan but there is a real fear that he will at the end of the season as iys out of citys control

not saying to much as only a very handfull of people are in the loop and it will be know where its been leaked...call me whatever ya like i know a lot of very clued up posters stoped coming on here and i cant blame them with some of the bile posted

come what may carlos will be with us or he wont......with the power and ambition we know have we can replace him over night if and when we need to.......until then he wears the blue shirt and should be treated so

Failsworth_Blue said:
simon23 said:

Mancini has his way of managing, it's worked at his previous clubs so no reason why it can't work here and the players by large seem to have bought in to his way of working unfortunately you aren't going to be able to please everyone

There way be more to it than just money but the statement from City leads me to believe at this moment in time money is the key factor. If moneys not an issue and he can't work with Mancini anymore then it's unfortunate and disappointing but thats the way it is. Mancini can't keep changing the way he works with certain players just because they don't agree with how he goes about things, if of course thats the case

why cannt RM change? being adaptable is what management (not just football ) is about....every person is different and that needs to eb appreciated by anyone in a management position (inside and outside of football)....Obviously RM has his clear ways of doing things and for the most part thats fine but stubborness at a time like this could be very very costly. Im not suggesting that we break with club policy and re negotiate his contract now (and i doubt it would be RM tha made that decision anyway) but im talking about RM and his personnel relationships with certain players.....that is what he clearly needs to work on (and that comes from Viera!!)

So now players hand in transfer request in order to get a pay rise??? A club, whether City, United or Rochdale, are better off getting rid of a player with such an attitude, no matter who it is.

I said before that if it was solely down to wanting to move to Argentina to be with his kids I'd have little problem with Carlos - tho the timing stinks.

I had a sneaky suspicion that this wasn't the case however due to the fact that he's asked for a transfer. No-one in Argentina could afford him - a fee that must surely be close to £50million.

If it's about money then I hope we don't cave in like the pussies over the road and instead fook him off Real or whoever is stupid enough to take him on. Bridges burnt if it's about anything other than wanting to move to be with his family.

thincrust said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I hope some posters will appreciate why I did not want to drop a hand grenade re Carlos situation earlier in the week.

The Kia Joorabachian and Apocaplyse Now in the transfer threads were just pointers, City were and are ahead of the game on this.

Many things are ambigious (admittedly frustrating) for a variety of reasons and personal relationships.

Obviously, blues will be hurting - but please keep the faith with both the club and Carlos.

There are elements to Carlos' displeasure, but it comes down to one cold truth MONEY.

A Rooney situation in many aspects. Tevez has such a close relationship with his agent - best man at his wedding, godfather to his children.

There is plenty of things to run on this. Tevez's situation is unique in that for the first time in his career, it is US who own him.

Keep the faith and a brighter January will emerge around the corner. Worst case scenario, it will be put to bed until the summer.

thought twice before looking at the site last night and today and my fears were right....so many half baked tales of inside info and told you so post!!!

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MONEY there is more to this that may come out soon but a lot of things going on at top level in the club over last 3 weeks re a number of players
i know for 100% he wont be going in jan but there is a real fear that he will at the end of the season as iys out of citys control

not saying to much as only a very handfull of people are in the loop and it will be know where its been leaked...call me whatever ya like i know a lot of very clued up posters stoped coming on here and i cant blame them with some of the bile posted

come what may carlos will be with us or he wont......with the power and ambition we know have we can replace him over night if and when we need to.......until then he wears the blue shirt and should be treated so

He may well leave at the end of th season but how can you say its out of Citys control? He is contracted to the club for another 3 years or until the club says otherwise.

ST Coleridge said:
Er, because you didn't know anything about it? FFS, please stop the attention-seeking - just have a go a discussing an issue without the wink-wink, nudge-nudge 'I knew about this three weeks ago guys, but now that's in the public domain I feel like I can finally show my hand...'

Just out of interest, why didn't you let your disciples in on this bombshell? To protect your numerous and well-placed sources?

ST Coleridge said:
Fair dos, didn't see that one.

Thanks for the tip-off Tolms! PM me with further inside gossip, please.

You wouldn't be getting any PM's from me after that first post.

Think you owe somebody an apology, and a pint.

thincrust said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

So Mr 10 posts please enlighten us to why we should believe your info/knowledge in front of a long term user of the site?

Or are you just another member jumping on the bandwagon slagging other members info without anything to back your own up?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

It was in the transfer forum on monday 6th & in the Metro, it's taken a week for people to give it any credence, personally I thought it likely as Tevez is pure mercenary, hardly hand grenade like!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.