Let's ask again..Tevez or Mancini?

bluetonium said:
When it comes down to it, don't care in all honesty. We can replace either with someone of the required quality and it' still doesn't guarantee anything.

Am already resigned to losing Carlos, dead cert in my book. Just get Pato or someone else and move on.

Rossi would be a decent option if we wanted to replace like with like, tho he doesn't have the same workrate as Tevez (who does?)

Out of the two I'd prefer that we kept Tevez.

However, moomba makes a good point that you can't let a single player decide the manager's fate. If it's the majority of the dressing room, that's different. But in this case, we'd have to let Tevez go.

But as has been said, finish outside the top 4 and both will disappear.

easy that 1 , keep mancini as we can easily replace tevez , nt many better managers out there who could replace mancini and do a better job

Bluemoon115 said:
Out of the two I'd prefer that we kept Tevez.

Me too...I don't seem them both surviving the summer...and truth be told, even if we finish in the top 4 I can see them both being gone.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If Mancini goes, Tevez will stay for very good reasons.

Because Mourinho will be coming in.

If we don't close on Jose, I suspect Mancini will stay put and Tevez will end up at Madrid with Jose.

So much depends on Champs League.

When's Torres signing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.