Let's make it a hell hole for Mourinho...

Mourinho has obvious mental health issues .

His behaviour constantly demonstrates textbook Narcissistic Sociopathic personality disorder .

There is no cure and the best course of action is to starve him of the attention that he craves .

der-bomber said:

His behaviour constantly demonstrates textbook Narcissistic Sociopathic personality disorder .

There is no cure and the best course of action is to starve him of the attention that he craves .

you are right, Mourinho for Euro President, the slimy shitbin would fit right in.

the man is a total egomaniac he thinks that his bullshit is going to effect how our manager and team go into tomorrows game, MP and the boys will be having none of it and neither should we, just get behind the team and don't waist your breath on that strange little turd.

cityok said:
der-bomber said:

you are right, Mourinho for Euro President, the slimy shitbin would fit right in.

Correct , if he hadn't gotten into football , which happened by chance as he was an interpreter originally at Barca under Bobby Robson , but then must have thought , hang l can bluff this lot and become a football manager , the money is off the scale .

Obviously , he is reasonably intelligent , as high performing sociopaths tend to be and has garnered a great deal of football knowledge .
But l don't believe football management was his first love or chosen career path originally , he saw an opportunity and took it .
Otherwise , yeah , he would have become a politician ....

I'm dead up for this match after his comments this week. The atmosphere has been good against all the top teams this season, this one could be the biggest game of the lot, time to get behind the lads. Meeting up with a Chelsea fan mate of mine after the match and if they come away with a point or more I'd hate to see his smug face, never mind Mourinho's. Rags, Spurs, Arse, lets embarrass another London team.

I'm sure the players are aware of what's been said so I'm sure us fans and the players will be up for it tomorrow night!

Lets fuck them up really bad tomorrow, c'mon city!!!!

Inspite of all his antics, I can't help but like him.

Don't know why, but I do.

However , I predict a very uncomfortable night for the "special needs one "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.