Let's talk about corners

We should never take long corners its a total waste of time , would rather have a short corner and use our players superb close control to create openings , and would prevent a chance of a break away goal if we keep our centre backs on the half way line , we are brilliant at a lot of things but our corners are shite , it amazes me a coach of Pep's intelligence hasnt sussed out a better return from corner kicks.

Corners are absolutely pointless for us. We have 2 players over 6ft. Vinny and Laporte. Waste of time. Should be short corner every time

Sergio got close to scoring last night from one. Felt like it in the stadium anyway, haven’t seen any replays of it. Maybe it’s just because I haven’t seen us even put a decent shot on target from a corner in so long.

I did notice that the Leicester players put the ball out for a corner on a couple of occasions, almost like they knew that we wouldn’t be a threat from a corner so they could afford to give one away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.