Let's Talk Pizza

I love pizza. It’s the far superior sibling of the Italian food family. Pasta is just a bit meh for me.

My go to would be a Neapolitan from a wood fired oven with cheese and tomato base and anything spicy on top. The thinner the better.

I have been toying with the idea of building a pizza oven in the garden for the last year whilst also considering an ooni oven. Haven’t taken the plunge just yet but I love the idea of making my own dough, sauce and creating the perfect pizza. If anyone has experience of built or bought ovens it would be good to know your thoughts.

In terms of pineapple I would be happy to see it on a pizza. In fact, anything that I like I would put on a pizza. I think the Italians are quite narrow minded when it comes to food and not very diverse. Maybe they need to start banging a few different things on their pizzas to shake it up.

Neapolitan pizza.

In Glasgow Paesano is the place to go, genuinely on a par with what you'll get in Naples.

In Manchester Rudy's is pretty good.

One of the best vegetarian options for a takeaway, so get it quite often.

Rudy’s is probably the best pizza I’ve had in Manchester. Heard good things about Double Zero in Chorlton too, but not tried it yet.

Pizza’s from crappy takeaways are just dross.

But a proper stone baked pizza is a lovely thing.

Oh and i like pineapple , there, i said it
I only eat Pizza with (fresh) pineapple on it, don’t get the hate, cheese and pineapple on a stick was popular way back when for a reason, it’s a great combination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.