Lets turn our back on 'the Poznan'

Captain Oats said:
My mates are leicester fans and they sat in the opposite corner to us. They said from where they were sitting the poznan looked amazing. i thought it was great. Could feel the stadium bouncing!

Have to agree with that.

I was at the back of the stand and the stadium actually shook!

I actually worried that the fucking stand would collapse at one point!

I have seen PSG do this in the past before they made stricter rules with the season tickets and the ultras have since stayed away.

cant believe city fans sometimes the poznan at leicester yesterday was fantastic ! Cheer up , can you imagine it if we got to wembley and had 35000 doing it in the cup final ! Again if you dont like it dont do it ..... but dont moan about it .............. its called having a laugh !!!

Pigeonho said:
For those like myself unfortunate to not be able to get to games, its good to see the Blues all pissed up, doing the Poznan en mass. ESPN focussed on it yesterday too, and explained to those unaware of why we do it, where we got it from. There are certain things which don't suit English fans, things which our cousins on the continent do much better as its part of their culture. Some may say the Poznan is one of them, and it would be if it was done seriously like the Poznan fans did it. It appears its done in jest though, a load of Blue Loons doing it for a laugh, not serious whatsoever, and so that can only be good to be fair.

As I was there I missed the ESPN coverage, anyone got a clup of the ESPN video?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bringer678 said:
leicster fans liked and and the stewards liked it and all the fans love doing it... why stop!? the person that posted started this probably doesnt go to away games!!! SIT DOWN SHUT UP!

Edited for accuracy ;-)

Is the guy who recorded the Poznan video on here?

Yes i am Paul, but if your a tax man then no i,m not :o)

Soulboy said:
Captain Oats said:
My mates are leicester fans and they sat in the opposite corner to us. They said from where they were sitting the poznan looked amazing. i thought it was great. Could feel the stadium bouncing!

Have to agree with that.

I was on the second to back row, it was so funny when the stand started shaking! I had visions of it collapsing too!

Bluebird1 said:
Soulboy said:
Have to agree with that.

I was on the second to back row, it was so funny when the stand started shaking! I had visions of it collapsing too!

Well my mates who sat on the opposite end of the ground could feel it shaking! I stopped jumping for a few seconds and could really feel it. thought it was going to go through also.

Anyway, even opposition fans think it looks great, hope its with us for a long time to come.

cinnamon blue said:
cant believe city fans sometimes the poznan at leicester yesterday was fantastic ! Cheer up , can you imagine it if we got to wembley and had 35000 doing it in the cup final ! Again if you dont like it dont do it ..... but dont moan about it .............. its called having a laugh !!!
and a gud laugh too gets all the fans going i shall keep up the poznan its funny as fuck lol ;-)

Captain Oats said:
Bluebird1 said:

Well my mates who sat on the opposite end of the ground could feel it shaking! I stopped jumping for a few seconds and could really feel it. thought it was going to go through also.

Anyway, even opposition fans think it looks great, hope its with us for a long time to come.

Yeh well it was at Leichesters stadium, not exactly build for capacity, and/or mass POZNAN!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.