Lets turn the swamp blue!!

Maine Road on the North Stand when we won division 1 under KK, blue smoke Bomb or flare went off towards the main stand side of the North Stand, it was ok, not as good as me marlboros though, what puzzled me was, me snot was black not sky blue when I blew me nose.

I was hoping we could do something for the boot licker - just dont know how!!

wjx4ar.jpg

aw4zeo.gif

2yvougm.jpg

Shaggy said:
Does Norb work for the Deparment of Fun Killing or the Health And Safety Executive as it is also known, Does he/she or himshe do a risk assement a couple of days prior to every match, or in every day life situations, i.e, "hmm its thursday, fancy a cup of tea on saturday morning 9am, better start planning now" lol

No I don't work for the HSE.
I have had to do COSHH assessments in the past.

I'm obviously not as big a City fan as the rest of you, and I'm denying a "proper blue" a chance to go to the swamp, by having bought a ticket using the loyalty points that I've amassed over the CoMS years by having arrived there a Regular season ticket holder, and attending nearly every home cup game, and a few aways too.

but obviously what marks me out, is that I go to the match to watch City, to support the players on the field, for the football.
I cheer on the City players.
I sing songs about City.
I applaud when City show good football.
I groan when City lose the ball.
I don't go to sing songs about the rags, and especially not songs that mention "Munich".
I don't go to the match to stand up.
I don't go to the match to watch the opposing fans.
I don't go to the match to slag our own players off.
and I certainly don't go to the match to be involved in public disorder, whether or not it was started by the home fans, or the away fans, or whether it is "finishing what the other lot started".

I'd like an answer from anyone that cares to post, would you rather that I stay home on Wednesday night, leaving an empty seat in the City end, one less voice cheering on the blues?
Do I not have the right to express my wish that the papers have only got the result to talk about on Thursday morning?
This club prides itself on being family friendly, where women and children could feel safe going to the match. Would you all rather things returned to the 80s?

PPE on (I don't have a tin hat)

Norb said:
Shaggy said:
Does Norb work for the Deparment of Fun Killing or the Health And Safety Executive as it is also known, Does he/she or himshe do a risk assement a couple of days prior to every match, or in every day life situations, i.e, "hmm its thursday, fancy a cup of tea on saturday morning 9am, better start planning now" lol

No I don't work for the HSE.
I have had to do COSHH assessments in the past.

I'm obviously not as big a City fan as the rest of you, and I'm denying a "proper blue" a chance to go to the swamp, by having bought a ticket using the loyalty points that I've amassed over the CoMS years by having arrived there a Regular season ticket holder, and attending nearly every home cup game, and a few aways too.

but obviously what marks me out, is that I go to the match to watch City, to support the players on the field, for the football.
I cheer on the City players.
I sing songs about City.
I applaud when City show good football.
I groan when City lose the ball.
I don't go to sing songs about the rags, and especially not songs that mention "Munich".
I don't go to the match to stand up.
I don't go to the match to watch the opposing fans.
I don't go to the match to slag our own players off.
and I certainly don't go to the match to be involved in public disorder, whether or not it was started by the home fans, or the away fans, or whether it is "finishing what the other lot started".

I'd like an answer from anyone that cares to post, would you rather that I stay home on Wednesday night, leaving an empty seat in the City end, one less voice cheering on the blues?
Do I not have the right to express my wish that the papers have only got the result to talk about on Thursday morning?
This club prides itself on being family friendly, where women and children could feel safe going to the match. Would you all rather things returned to the 80s?

PPE on (I don't have a tin hat)
good point well made!

I can't condone the the smoke or anything else prohibitted.

Though I certainly think its going to be an interesting night.

I have to drive home and get stopped looking like a smurf, How do you explain that????

Shaggy said:
But how hot will that cup of tea be? hope you've got a government approved tea thermometer- you can't be too careful you know.

The chanting about the away fans, the banter between us (home or away) the songs the standing (I love the standing it's on the edge of your seat stuff, nails being bitten etc etc) is all part of the match day experience for me. I'd hate to go the game and just sit there for the 90mins and clap as and when..... Urgh thats just old and boring my friend, liven up the game, take the blue smoke (if you get banned remember I was amused but I'm glad I'm not the one in court. Fuck it though do it for the shits and giggles eh). Be as load as possible, and dont sit all game, make sure your heard around the world whatever happens on the pitch. Myself I'm in the home end so I'll be keeping quiet until the final whistle and I'm outside the ground!

i will be watching in my home in spain with a rag, i know you will make me feel proud as hell, as i want to really shove it down the twats throat. he always goes on about rooney this roony that, global empire blah blah. its a pity someone cant get a load of stickers that are hard to remove with tick fucking tock on them and plaster them everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.