Liam Gallagher tours "Definitely Maybe"

How do you work that out?
All lyrics and musical arrangements on Definitely Maybe by Noel.
He will be making a few quid out of his brother singing his songs.

LOL, he makes a fortune out of that album ever single day, and so he should.

Later, in December 2018, Noel told MOJO: “When he's headlining Finsbury Park, I'm sitting here watching Match of the Day getting a PRS cheque for him playing my songs. But instead of making him happy, it's made him even worse, it's made him even angrier."
Looks like it is around 4%.
Noel might be getting some but Liam is getting the better end of this stick.
They were having to give tickets away fir Noels gig in Taunton, while Liam is selling out Knebworth, arenas and headlining festivals, making millions, all off the back of his brothers songs.

That is a lot of gigs in a small time period, it could get ugly if Liam pulls out with voice problems
Looking at the tour. it should have been in football grounds or big open parks and maybe a couple of warm up gigs in the Arena's in manchester, The demands for tickets was always going to be a problem in Arena's

View attachment 96293
Outdoor gigs are shite.

Later, in December 2018, Noel told MOJO: “When he's headlining Finsbury Park, I'm sitting here watching Match of the Day getting a PRS cheque for him playing my songs. But instead of making him happy, it's made him even worse, it's made him even angrier."

I think this is the case, Noel will be picking up a nice slice of the pie for doing nothing.

I always find it funny that people think Liam is living off his brothers talent.

There are many artists that don't write their own songs, it's a skill in its own rite however in my opinion its the vocalist who makes the songs successful. If Noel tried to do the same as Liam and do a tour of oasis songs without Liam I dont think it would get the same traction.

Manged to get tickets and can't wait for it!

I always find it funny that people think Liam is living off his brothers talent.

There are many artists that don't write their own songs, it's a skill in its own rite however in my opinion its the vocalist who makes the songs successful. If Noel tried to do the same as Liam and do a tour of oasis songs without Liam I dont think it would get the same traction.

Manged to get tickets and can't wait for it!
If it was the other way round with Noel singing Id be more inclined to go

Looks like it is around 4%.
Noel might be getting some but Liam is getting the better end of this stick.
They were having to give tickets away fir Noels gig in Taunton, while Liam is selling out Knebworth, arenas and headlining festivals, making millions, all off the back of his brothers songs.

He wrote the songs, Liam sang the songs, and Liam makes them sound better than when Noel sings them tbf

Standing tickets secured, 11th time seeing him perform solo since 2017 and can’t wait for it.

Seen him play the majority of the album and a few of the B-sides at different gigs by now but really looking forward to hearing the whole album in one go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.