Liam Gallagher tours "Definitely Maybe"

Another short clip of their new single
‘Just another rainbow” 5th January 24

Just noted the Bluemoon banner with three trophies :) shame we don’t have five up there

Last edited:
My lad went to 02 Monday and said it was fucking brilliant, loved it.

Just read the reviews at Coop arena seems Liam is smashing it every where.

I couldn't get tickets for this tour sadly.
Went last night. Best gig ive been to for a LONG time. He was awesome. Name checked the mighty blues too.
The COOP arena is a truly splendid venue.

Went last night. Best gig ive been to for a LONG time. He was awesome. Name checked the mighty blues too.
The COOP arena is a truly splendid venue.

Was unreal, felt like a massive celebration of Oasis. Loved hearing the B sides I’ve never heard him sing before and some of the Definitely Maybe stuff he/they never used to play. One of my favourite gigs of all time for sure.

Got tickets for tonight can’t wait! seen oasis loads of times but my mrs never saw them so it was more for her than me, I was abit apprehensive after seeing liam in his prime but apparently he’s smashing it so should be good :)

Got tickets for tonight can’t wait! seen oasis loads of times but my mrs never saw them so it was more for her than me, I was abit apprehensive after seeing liam in his prime but apparently he’s smashing it so should be good :)
There tonight with my 18 year old daughter....she is buzzin for it (as am I). Like you, I saw Oasis a fair bit times, but going off the reviews from last night, this could eclipse the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.