Liam Payne dies at the age of 31

Didn’t know him. Apparently his death will made loads of youngsters (mainly girls) cry and suffer. So another huge problem for a generation that doesn’t know setbacks let alone handle them.
So very very sad news.

Enough with the cynicism. And we move on …

Those same young girls can point at grown blokes being sad and holding silences over a footballer for your club who kicked a ball about.

My missus hasn't stopped talking about this, but then she grew up listening to the music. I reckon there will be one celebrity death in all our lifetimes that hits us deeper. I remember feeling upset when Amy Winehouse died, even though I never met the woman.

Talk he was off his tits and tried jumping into the swimming pool. Accident rather than suicide possibly but who knows. Self destructive behaviour for sure either way?

Or a rock n roll story ? How many times must Ozzy Osbourne, the Rolling Stones, Gallaghers etc been off their tits and diced with death ? Legendary stories if it doesn’t take your life.

My missus hasn't stopped talking about this, but then she grew up listening to the music. I reckon there will be one celebrity death in all our lifetimes that hits us deeper. I remember feeling upset when Amy Winehouse died, even though I never met the woman.
Was David Bowie for me. And I remember a JFK moment exactly where I was and when when I heard on the car radio that John Peel had died. These were formative people in music to us or me at the time anyway. This young lad will be the same for probably now 23 yr old lasses (ish) Im not sure exactly, but will be the first time theye had a death like this from their younger years that influenced them or wotnot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.