Liam Payne dies at the age of 31

Just an aside , Ray Quinn went on to be a big theatre star . Alexander Burke the same and just going into acting as well now . Diana Vickers took the same path in the west end . Lots carried on singing and acting , writing big songs for big artists. I never got the snobby attititude to the show , it made simon millions and quite a few ordinary people millionares a few times over and a life they never dreamed of, it was a very successful show

There was ella henderson who had a very good career , wrote some really banging songs for herself and other artists , i think she made it big in yankland , she was voted out early which was a real scandal at the time , the public got that wrong

Could go on for some time on this , lol

And lets not forget rylan ! He does very well for himself

Minutes silence at the Molineux on Sunday. Though I think he was a West Brom fan
Why

Yep, fuck this fame and fortune bollocks. How many young people have died either directly or indirectly due to fame?
Its a fickle and probably cruel life. Exposed to it, enjoy it, no doubt a lot of temporary to it. Then the comedown with a lot of money to destruct upon. Sad for someone that age but its a very age old story they rarely can drift off and then drift on and its too young to retire like. A lot of footballers or any sports struggle in the same way

Its a fickle and probably cruel life. Exposed to it, enjoy it, no doubt a lot of temporary to it. Then the comedown with a lot of money to destruct upon. Sad for someone that age but its a very age old story they rarely can drift off and then drift on and its too young to retire like. A lot of footballers or any sports struggle in the same way
I wouldn't want to live my life in a fish bowl, being gawped at by every gobshite under the sun. No private life. Every twat on twitter/FB/Tik Tok/IG thinking they can pass an opinion on you. No, thank you very much.

I could probably put up with the money, and the having to fight off attractive ladies bit, mind.

Not going to be too devastated by the death of someone I never knew, but 31 is no age, and he seemed like a nice lad. I really like people Wolverhampton folk.

Fame is a curse. Very few escape unscathed.

This sad passing did remind me of a true story about my mum and dad, though. They were attending some antique fair at the NEC. Probably about ten years ago. They’d combined it with a visit to me. They were in their car queuing to get into the car park, and it was moving very slowly. And after a few minutes a passenger in the car in front got out, approached my mum and dad’s car, asked my dad to wind down the window and told them that they must be in the wrong queue and pointed them towards the antique fair, the other side of the complex.

They’d been following the signs that said ‘One Direction’ for about an hour.

Love that! Fair play to the passenger in the other car, wonder how long they’d debated to themselves whether to say something or not!

I wouldn't want to live my life in a fish bowl, being gawped at by every gobshite under the sun. No private life. Every twat on twitter/FB/Tik Tok/IG thinking they can pass an opinion on you. No, thank you very much.

I could probably put up with the money, and the having to fight off attractive ladies bit, mind.
I think Id do really well at it without the social media, but that is what made them in the first place and what keeps them relevant. That video he sent while still obviously pissed up having his breakfast at noon is represntative of it. Shame he couldnt settle down and just have a bender in a fancy place without telling the world, but that is the world these days. Modern day Jim Morrison, he may have felt compelled to send a video from the bathtub he was in who knows. Every chance

They’ll have had contracts that will stop them ever being exposed properly.

There will always be kingmakers in the celebrity world, but things like TikTok give people a platform to be seen by billions.

Somebody with great talent in music can control their path to the top, It's the fakers and bluffers that need the platform that the likes of Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh offer to open the doors of a controlled music show with loads of fake voting systems with a target audiences,

TitTok is good for a short-term instant hit, But then they will need more than just the hits on the site and that is where the Pimps come into their life, The people that open doors to the Tv world, That is still the biggest market and get on a prime time tv slot and it can change overnight.

Music will change forever in the next 2 to 3 years and forget making money out of songs on a single or album with sales hits on music media sites, The new and Biggest thing is LIVE MUSIC GIGS, just look at Oasis they have started a whole new ball game and the money they can get for playing live, I am very surprised they have not done the live feeds being shown in cinemas because of the sell-out shows,

The rest of One Direction will be back touring very soon asking for crazy ticket prices on the back of this sad news, there will always be money to be made and life goes on

R.I.P

Didn’t know him. Apparently his death will made loads of youngsters (mainly girls) cry and suffer. So another huge problem for a generation that doesn’t know setbacks let alone handle them.
So very very sad news.

Enough with the cynicism. And we move on …

Those same young girls can point at grown blokes being sad and holding silences over a footballer for your club who kicked a ball about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.