Licence Fee (TV)

I don't watch the BBC at all and I don't pay the licence and haven't done for many many years. They chance their arm every now and then and even had a visitor from one of their enforcement teams which I got rid of by saying no and shutting the door on them.

Advice?
Pay up if you watch live tv you fucking thief.
If he she or anyone else isn't watching auntie Beeb LIVE then they DO NOT NEED A TV LICENCE!

Owd auntie Bollocks hasn't robbed me of £157.50 since 'she' tried ripping me off another 3 quid!

I don't watch BBC live so I DON'T PAY, because I don't have to!

The name of the Licence is misleading. We do not have to hold and pay for a licence to own and watch televisions. We are paying a licence fee to watch any BBC platform and any live television on any other channels.

You can have a tele and just watch the catch-up services on ITV Hub, All 4, My5, UKTV Play (this does not include BBC iPlayer); as well as subscription services like Netflix and Prime Video, video hosting sites like YouTube, online streaming, and DVDs; and you do not have to pay the licence fee.

so can they prove that I have watched the bbc? Or can I prove to them I have not? Also how come they’re sending me (semi) threatening letters?

If he she or anyone else isn't watching auntie Beeb LIVE then they DO NOT NEED A TV LICENCE!

Owd auntie Bollocks hasn't robbed me of £157.50 since 'she' tried ripping me off another 3 quid!

I don't watch BBC live so I DON'T PAY, because I don't have to!
I'm sure you have to pay if you watch BBC iplayer now. It doesn't have to be live

so can they prove that I have watched the bbc? Or can I prove to them I have not? Also how come they’re sending me (semi) threatening letters?

They send the threats to all addresses that do not have a licence according to their database. In a year or so they’ll drop your name and address them to The Occupier. When that happens you’ll stop opening them before they’re binned.

Just pay it. It is peanuts a year for what you can get. No issue with it here at all
Thats not the issue though is it,there is a lot wrong with the BBC funding model, if i refuse to buy sausages from Tesco do Tesco stop me from buying sausages from Asda because thats in effect what the BBC are doing by telling you that you cant watch TV on another platform, if the BBC dont want me to watch their product then they should cease to pipe it into my home, i dont want it but its there and thats a BBC problem not my problem, yes they can become funded by subscription and have the platform decoded but would most likely lose in excess of over 50% of the customers they have today, Now that wouldnt sit well with the gravey train at the helm of the BBC thats been milking it for years, peanuts it is you are correct but the peanuts from a near 70 million is big money and a lot of this public funding is just wasted away, i think its more about principle as to why a record number of licence evaders have ceased to cough up,me being one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.