Licence Fee (TV)

I've not paid in years. Just ignore the letters.

I've got a subscription to Netflix for £6 a month which is far better value for me than the BBC which is over double that amount.

so can they prove that I have watched the bbc? Or can I prove to them I have not? Also how come they’re sending me (semi) threatening letters?
if you have watched the BBC then you should pay quite simple. I am not a fan of the tax and think it should be made up via subscription therefore given a choice but because its the law and I sometimes watch it I pay the fee as do most.

Mate tell them u were renting and u moved out. Then they send a generic letter to the residents of the house. From that don't respond. If they send a TV license prick round don't answer. It works. My mate still does it.

If I lived in the UK I wouldn't pay it on principal.
The salaries they pay are completely ridiculous and their programs are bobbins.
They're now warning and threatening the over 75s.
Bastards.
if your in Australia, many years ago they did try to introduce a licence fee over their and guess what 'no one coughed up' so they had to scrap it lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.