Life after death? Your thoughts?

bluejonny94 said:
What I've always wondered is if you do go to heaven, what age do you live there at? Do you:

- Live at the age you died at?
- Pick the age you get to live at?
- Start again and age, repeat over and over again?

Personally I WANT to believe in reincarnation, so you come back as a new person with no idea of your past life. The thought that you could have had a past life is mind boggling, you could have died of the Plague or in one of the World Wars. Sadly I think that is that though and there's just nothing after you die, which I find terrifying!

I think heaven is too hard for our brain to imagine or for our eyes to see, its all about your spirit/soul if you can feel your soul and don't listen to bullshit music and do bullshit things I think you will be ok, Heaven isn't the man made thing on a cloud we were brought up to believe.

bluejonny94 said:
What I've always wondered is if you do go to heaven, what age do you live there at? Do you:

Holy shit! I was just thinking of positing this.

Josh Blue said:
bluejonny94 said:

Personally I WANT to believe in reincarnation, so you come back as a new person with no idea of your past life. The thought that you could have had a past life is mind boggling, you could have died of the Plague or in one of the World Wars. Sadly I think that is that though and there's just nothing after you die, which I find terrifying!

I think heaven is too hard for our brain to imagine or for our eyes to see, its all about your spirit/soul if you can feel your soul and don't listen to bullshit music and do bullshit things I think you will be ok, Heaven isn't the man made thing on a cloud we were brought up to believe.

I listen to Andy Williams, will I be ok?

emptypockets said:
Josh Blue said:
bluejonny94 said:

I listen to Andy Williams, will I be ok?

Yeah go on then im feeling generous

I hope I can fucking well go skiing in heaven and not stand around all day singing hymns and fighting off virgins etc

wayne71 said:
I hope I can fucking well go skiing in heaven and not stand around all day singing hymns and fighting off virgins etc

I'm already sick of doing that on earth!

I don't know but I should join Al-Qaeda falsely beforehand so I can get my 72 virgins. I must say I deserve it :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.