Lights Out - Part 2 (Club Officials Please Read)

Re: Lights Out - Part 2

whp.blue said:
51kippax said:
Lads (Tin Hat On)!!

Watched on TV in a Pub in Aldershot, IN THE (ARMY)!!

Proud to be a blue.

so you have a real tin hat on then?

I'm presuming he works for the British Army, we don't have tin hats, haven't you heard? We send our lads to the front line wearing this now:
FL50JJVDZ8EV2ZH789.MEDIUM.jpg

:o)

The lights out is inspired - sets the scene for the theatre of football to take place - gets everyone even more excitied in anticipation - yes it's new, yes at the moment it may feel a bit gimmicky and yes the traditionalists like that knob Green won't give it a chance - but keep if going and it will become synonimous with us. Part of the point is that others might not like it - all the more reason to make it ours.

scall said:
I don't think I've ever heard a better rendition of Blue Moon at COMS.

I'm sure that the Chelsea team MUST have heard it and been affected slightly by it. I'm not saying for a minute that it was responsible for the victory. But surely the Chelsea players were in the tunnel, looking out to a dark stadium and listening to that must have felt slightly nerved. Every little helps.

Spot on that. Had never thought about the psychological side of it. I reckon your bang on with that, it'd definately put a few tingles up my back with the nerves setting in.

mcfcjosh said:
i take it i'm the only who thinks its daft and tacky. its something that if i went away and saw the home team do i would laugh my head off at and join in with the song "what the fucking hell is that" which we would undoubtedley sing. i think its something that a small club would do. Are we that small club?
who gives a fuck what away fans think, and you may find it tacky, but one thing for sure it gets our fans up for it so job done

but the only thing for me is it cant happen all the time as people will get used to it and it will become ineffective so must be used at the right times foe maximum affect

Ricster said:
scall said:
I don't think I've ever heard a better rendition of Blue Moon at COMS.

I'm sure that the Chelsea team MUST have heard it and been affected slightly by it. I'm not saying for a minute that it was responsible for the victory. But surely the Chelsea players were in the tunnel, looking out to a dark stadium and listening to that must have felt slightly nerved. Every little helps.

Spot on that. Had never thought about the psychological side of it. I reckon your bang on with that, it'd definately put a few tingles up my back with the nerves setting in.

then have moonchester run from the field into the tunnel with a plastic sickle.

Think this is brilliant. Pure showbusiness. Wish we played every game at night now...

We need a roof ;-) And some Batman style Bluemoon searchlights up in the sky.

Champions League next year will be brilliant. Semi final against United will be electric.

Hats off - great idea.

loving the lights out - really builds the atmosphere and gets people in their seats before ko. dont think its tacky at all and must have a great effect on our players stood in the tunnel hearing the noise - well done city

Can we have the Blue Moon rising from the ground to the top of the East Stand - Pure theatre - I'd love it.

Incidentally, what's happened to the blue lights on top of the sticky-up bits at the top of the stadium roof supports (non-technical terminology)? They really stood out from a distance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.