Lights Out - Part 2 (Club Officials Please Read)

Re: Lights Out - Part 2

cdc said:
I'm gutted I missed this again! On Wednesday I was stuck in traffic and arrived 10 mins in. Tonight the trains were cancelled and delayed so I arrived just as we kicked off. But I could hear the singing very clearly from a mile away as I sprinted to the ground! I'm hoping there'll be another chance so I can experience it properly.

Would it lose it effectiveness in building the atmosphere (for tha players as much as the fans) if it is done often, though? i.e. should it be saved for "special" games?

Sorry you missed it mate, but i was going to suggest that we leave it now, keep the idea fresh, and use it to deliver damnation to the rags come january.

Wasnt there yesterday (f*ck sh*t bollox!) but on Wednesday i thought it was absolutely brilliant.

This is probably the most 'unique' thing since the original banana days. More good work city.

Freestyler said:
mcfcjosh said:
people are saying that we should do it every game but good luck doing it in our next home game against sunderland at 3 o'clock. i dont think it will have quite the same affect tbh.

we mean evening/night games :)

the way it's going at the moment it's getting dark at bleedin 3pm! it could work the way the world is goin! lol
we could start the game , and then when it it gets dark enough ask the ref to stop the game and do it then ,that would spook the opposition

Think we now have something that is exclusively ours now and can help put the wind up opponents a la Dippers with their pre-match YNWA - and it´s pretty damn cool as well - no wonder fat twat Green the dinosaur hates it!

LIGHTS OUT - A FULL MOON - BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!

mike channon´s windmill said:
Think we now have something that is exclusively ours now and can help put the wind up opponents a la Dippers with their pre-match YNWA - and it´s pretty damn cool as well - no wonder fat twat Green the dinosaur hates it!

The werewolves are coming?

blupoo said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

The werewolves are coming?

NO --NDJ IS !! ;0)

If we're having a home toughy and need a boost...doing it again at half time to get the crowd going for the second half would be cool..

BOBS_HEALTH said:
Freestyler said:
sounds daft but what does it sound like Blue Moon and the rest of the singing/crowd from the outside of the stadium?

I've never been to a city game and been on the outside with a crowd inside, i'm always in the ground before the KO if you know what i mean.

MASSIVE BLUE YOU ARE

What, for getting to his seat before kick off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.