Lights Out - Part 2 (Club Officials Please Read)

Re: Lights Out - Part 2

mike channon´s windmill said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
NO --NDJ IS !! ;0)

Oh and while I´m at it lets have a Vincent Price voiceover whilst watching footage of Nige ripping out spleens and pulling out livers ...mmmm....lovely!!!!!

I think When De Jong gets his ETIHAD player of the month award.( which he should do )

Instead of champagne he should get some Fava Beans and a bottle of Chianti.. pthhh pthhhh !!

Hannibal the Animal....

mcfcjosh said:
i take it i'm the only who thinks its daft and tacky. its something that if i went away and saw the home team do i would laugh my head off at and join in with the song "what the fucking hell is that" which we would undoubtedley sing. i think its something that a small club would do. Are we that small club?

mmm!!! went to the preseason match with Barcalona and they did the same thing, obviously without the bluemoon, are they a small club???? did we sing WTFHIT No. It must be just you

stadiumcat said:
mcfcjosh said:
i take it i'm the only who thinks its daft and tacky. its something that if i went away and saw the home team do i would laugh my head off at and join in with the song "what the fucking hell is that" which we would undoubtedley sing. i think its something that a small club would do. Are we that small club?

mmm!!! went to the preseason match with Barcalona and they did the same thing, obviously without the bluemoon, are they a small club???? did we sing WTFHIT No. It must be just you

Excactly..go to any big concert or DJ appearance...and what normally happens before they come on....they turn the lights down..adds to the excitement..

good call City.

stadiumcat said:
mcfcjosh said:

Thing with Barca its often done just for show or to make a political statement wheras ours does seem to add to the feeling of excitment and anticipation - it creates that "buzz" we´ve been lacking for sooooooo long! Before it was just run out shake hands and kick off whilst many people are eite still taking their seats or continuing to get sozzled in the bars!

BOBS_HEALTH said:
Freestyler said:
sounds daft but what does it sound like Blue Moon and the rest of the singing/crowd from the outside of the stadium?

I've never been to a city game and been on the outside with a crowd inside, i'm always in the ground before the KO if you know what i mean.

MASSIVE BLUE YOU ARE

read the full post, think u may have missed something there

citygal1 said:
BOBS_HEALTH said:
MASSIVE BLUE YOU ARE

read the full post, think u may have missed something there

I'm not sure what's missing! He's always in the ground before KO so is asking how loud it is outside????

Anyway I think it is brilliant. I would love it for all (big) night games (ie not Barnet in the FAC) and the point about RHRN being played in the dark is excellent.

BOBS_HEALTH said:
Freestyler said:
sounds daft but what does it sound like Blue Moon and the rest of the singing/crowd from the outside of the stadium?

I've never been to a city game and been on the outside with a crowd inside, i'm always in the ground before the KO if you know what i mean.

MASSIVE BLUE YOU ARE
How many idiot pills did you take?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.