"Limericks Bar Dortmund"

citizen said:
Cant wait for this weekend, the dam friday to sunday, day recover then fly to germany on tuesday for another piss up.
Some people just have to struggle through life my heart goes out to you, you poor sod ;))

bluesharx said:
citizen said:
Cant wait for this weekend, the dam friday to sunday, day recover then fly to germany on tuesday for another piss up.
Some people just have to struggle through life my heart goes out to you, you poor sod ;))

I have to leave droylsden at 1.30am drive down to luton get the half 6 flight and then make it to limerics for 11, by which I will be gagging for a beer! Tough times but I love it! :-)

5 of us arriving on the monday evening, only staying around the corner so will pop in and introduce ourselves.

mainestand said:
5 of us arriving on the monday evening, only staying around the corner so will pop in and introduce ourselves.
Pester them for the `ALL DAY HAPPY HOUR` you know it makes sense.....

Over 60 on the meter now.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Can't make this trip due to work, but it sounds like its going to be brill. Love the idea of fans taking City related stuff over to give away, will go a long way to make it a great occasion.
Have fun everyone.
Thanks CFL, yes it`d be right up your street I think this trip. I`m still working on that other project to do with the city square, both the Samba bands my daughter plays for want to do the gig, will know more soon.

+5, staying in cologne on the tuesday n get rinsed on the kolsch, then Dortmund Wednesday morning for the limmericks alldayer! Ctid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.