Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the definition of the end of this season? Also there may be some very different and additional clauses in Messi’s contract
Also, the "it is aknowledged" part matters more in court than some proposed guidelines by UEFA.

The law matters more than some "principles".

the echo now claiming LiVarpool could be his best bet, they can give him what he craves, as he has experienced Anfield for himself.

Yea they probably could make it work financially by writing off the coutinho money they are owed, and he won't need wages as he'll play for the pride of the shirt, like the rest of them.
I bet Messi has always dreamed of having his house robbed while playing for the red scouse.

Apparently Messis father Jorge already landed in Manchester to meet with City.
Doubt this is true
Everything will be conducted in secret, his dad being seen in Manchester would alert the world. If City are involved then my bet is that discussions would have taken place already and Messi has an outline contract which he is happy with, hence his announcement I would also bet that the release terms of his Barca contract and FIFA's extension for contracts will have been examined by lawyers. In his announcement he mentioned "project" City were always ridiculed when this term was used

Why would it suit Jesus?
I mean't It would suit the clubs more - as for players under contract it's not as if we are talking about them going to Burnley or Everton - if they feel they will not get into the team here perhaps a chance to play at a rebuilding Barca would appeal. Obviously lots of negotiation and I and others may be miles off in suggesting a trade involving our players - I just put it out there that Barca will need to save face that's all.

At least it maybe better than dealing with the likes of Napoli who only want cash and lots of it. I guess time will tell and we will know how things lie by the end of next week. I'm still really excited about the possibility of this actually happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.