Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I agree, but can’t see that scenario going smoothly. In a worst case situation was my thinking but yes if he can successfully leave without the hassle then all is golden.
Why drag his name & legacy through courts for 2 years.

Like Tolm has said pay them something rather than nothing.

Garcia today is a luxury €30 part of the payment

Angelino does look destined for Liepzig but now with Alba being fucked off he also could be another €30.

But for Barca fans taking Jesus & bringingnin potential & Brazilian its right up there street imo & another €80m so nothing near the €670m buy out clause but also not walking for free

We will loose 2 possibly 3 players imo if it goes through.

Best case scenario Garcia & Cash
Worst cast Jesus & Garcia

Time will tell but I dont see any point in trying to pay fuckall

from my gcse spanish, i can just about make out that article as saying:

source close to messi says he told them that he and his wife made decision to leave barca, he's sad but determined. he's speaking/has spoken to pep to prepare the arrival, the football is good and it suits him. apparently Messi believes he'll be given permission for a free transfer by FIFA, with any potential fee to be determined later on after going through the courts?
Holy fuckin foccacia.
It's on like donkey Kong.DlGaTfcMeDmz6.gif

What is missing here is the context of the shenanigans that have gone on for teh last couple of months. Managerial mess and the board working against the big name players while sanctioning awful transfers.

Are those players too big for there boots - possibly.

Are the board a bunch of cunts - deffinitley. There is a reason the fans are not upset with the player here.
Good point.
I'm happy for Messi to come to us so long as he closes down and tracks back and is part of the Team. There is no space for passengers in the Prem. He used to do it to some degree for Pep, so there's every chance he can do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.